END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Warning: Hillary will run AGAIN in 2020!?

Go down

Warning: Hillary will run AGAIN in 2020!? Empty Warning: Hillary will run AGAIN in 2020!?

Post by Harry Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:08 am

Warning: Hillary will run AGAIN in 2020!?

October 18, 2017

You would think losing twice in the U.S. presidential election would be enough.

Not the case for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Insiders are whispering that Hillary is already gearing up to challenge President Donald Trump in the 2020 election.

Sponsored: LEAKED: Presidents get access to this 48 hour cancer cure

Publicly, the former Secretary of State has claimed she has no plans to run in 2020. Hillary told BBC Radio 4 on Monday, “No, I’m not going to run again.”

“I think I’m in a position where my voice will actually be magnified because I am not running [for president], and there’s a very good basis, as we watch Trump’s support shrink, that people will say, ‘Well, what she said was right… now where do we go from here?'” she told the British program.

Critics note, however, that Hillary also forcefully denied her 2016 presidential ambitions for years.

For example, in Dec. 2012 she spoke to Barbra Walters about a 2016 presidential run and said, “I really don’t believe that that’s something I will do again.”

Have you seen the “20 second secret” video for lowering cholesterol? [Sponsored]

Another Clinton lie.

The rumors circulating around the halls of power in Washington, D.C. point to a different story — and the whispers are so loud, they’ve even reached the White House.

Trump isn’t worried, however. When asked about Hillary’s alleged 2020 challenge, Trump tweeted —

[Outrage!] FBI colluding with Hillary? [Sponsored]

Who would you vote for if you had to do the 2016 election all over again?

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down