END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Rosie O’Donnell pays BIG money to anti-Trump woman

Go down

Rosie O’Donnell pays BIG money to anti-Trump woman Empty Rosie O’Donnell pays BIG money to anti-Trump woman

Post by Harry Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:17 am

Rosie O’Donnell pays BIG money to anti-Trump woman

November 16, 2017

One-hundred thousand dollars sounds like a lot of money, doesn’t it?

Well, for one anti-Trump citizen, her lewd gesture has awarded her a big payout. And what liberal actor has paid this unstable woman big money for flipping our amazing President off? None other than the liberal actor Rosie O’Donnell.

O’Donnell’s claim to fame began in her role in the 1992 film, “A League of Their Own,” but these days all she is famous for is bashing our president.

Sponsored: Eat your way to perfect blood pressure

Their feud began a decade ago, and the only disturbed individual keeping it alive is Rosie.

On Oct. 28, government contractor Juli Briskman rode by President Trump’s motorcade and flipped them the bird. Three days later, her company Akima LLC gave her the boot.

Once Megyn Kelly heard the story, she hosted the deranged woman on her show.

Why? Because Megyn cannot find any mentally stable human beings to interview on her low-rated show.

Sponsored: [Video] Do this before it’s too late

Following the airing of the interview, roughly 4,000 people pitched in to pay for Briskman’s bills.

Of course liberals, pay off the angry woman–it’s easier than accepting that our President deserves respect.

“How and when to tell my children? […] How would I pay for healthcare? How much money do I have in my savings to cover our mortgage and general living expenses in Northern Virginia and how long will it last? How long will it take to land another job? […] Through your very generous donations, many of those heavy burdens have been lifted.”

Out of the thousands of donors, it is no surprise as to who is gave the second-largest donation.

Sponsored: #1 Cancer-Causing Appetizer (You Won’t Believe What it is!)

Cue Rosie O’Donnell–she gave the angry woman a $1,000 gift.

Will she ever give upon this Trump obsession? Probably not, so stayed tuned for her next psychotic move.

–Kylie Handler is a News Editor for The Horn News

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum