END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Millionaire celeb says she has it worse than anyone in history

Go down

Millionaire celeb says she has it worse than anyone in history Empty Millionaire celeb says she has it worse than anyone in history

Post by Harry Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Millionaire celeb says she has it worse than anyone in history

November 21, 2017

Unstable, blacklisted and going broke–all the words to describe Kathy Griffin.
The poor thing even has admitted that she’s lost her mind.
Kathy Griffin says she is in the middle of a “Hollywood blacklist” after taking a photo holding a fake severed head that resembled President Donald Trump.
Worse than North Korea…? [Sponsored]
Didn’t her parents ever teach her not to post inappropriate photos on the internet?

The comedian is currently on a world standup tour.
She says in a YouTube video that when she returns to the U.S. she doesn’t have “one single day of paid work” scheduled. She says she doesn’t want to do free shows or work small clubs and thinks she should be able to get her life back.

Sponsored: Presidential Secrets Revealed: The 48-Hour Cancer Cure?
“I’m not booked on any talk shows. I’m selling tickets worldwide which is really hard when you don’t have any kind of a television platform and kind of nobody has your back,” Kathy whined.
In the video, Griffin also shares how much trauma she has suffered for completely bashing the President.
Griffin says the Trump photo “offended a lot of people,” but added: “this wall of crap has never fallen on any woman in the history of America like it has on me.”
Please tell us that she is not serious…
The REAL REASON Obama always wears red [Sponsored]
There are people who have been tortured, captured, and murdered–but Kathy Griffin has definitely experienced the worst fate out of every other woman in American history.
The funniest part is, Griffin actually thinks that she could be an inspiration for others.
“I still say the end goal is for younger women and younger LGBT folks or disenfranchised people of any kind can watch me survive, and with a sense of humor,” explained Griffin.
Thanks for the laugh, Kathy, everyone truly feels sorry for you….
This image shows the location where a miracle happened on December 19, 2014 [Sponsored]
The Associated Press contributed to this article.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum