END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

DISCRIMINATION...........

Go down

DISCRIMINATION........... Empty DISCRIMINATION...........

Post by Harry Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:13 am

Discrimination

By: John Robinson

Recently we’ve heard a lot about discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation. It seems to me that there are other lifestyles discriminated against as well. Take my case for example. Through no fault of my own, I was born a liar. The reason I know this is because some of my earliest recollections are of times when I told something that was not true. And this was not something that I was taught to do. It came very naturally to me.
At first I had a lonely childhood because I thought I was the only one. But as I grew older I realized that there were others like me. And today I feel like if all liars would stand up and be counted, we would be found in all walks of life, even among our high-ranking government officials and clergymen. And if it were known, the percentage of people who have dabbled in dishonestly at one time or another would be close to 100%.
But in spite of this, it seems like I encounter discrimination on almost a daily basis. People often make moral judgments about me, or worse yet, try to ‘help’ me with my ‘problem.’ 
I don’t know why people can’t just accept me the way I am. Even though I have a good aptitude and a willingness to work, most employers can’t seem to see past my lifestyle. 
But in spite of these obstacles, I envision the day when we can coordinate special events for dishonest people like “Liars’ Pride Day” with parades and open demonstrations of dishonesty in our major cities.  Recently great strides have been made in this direction.  For instance every time we elect a new president here in 
America we have a ceremony called the presidential oath of office in which the newly elected president makes great promises, which are quickly disregarded.   These types of demonstration help people to accept dishonesty as a way of life.                                                    
After all, what could be wrong with freely accepting those who have alternate lifestyles?

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down