END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Shocking! Hillary’s health secrets revealed

Go down

Shocking! Hillary’s health secrets revealed Empty Shocking! Hillary’s health secrets revealed

Post by Harry Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:21 pm

Shocking! Hillary’s health secrets revealed

December 12, 2017

by Stephen Dietrich, Associate Publisher

Twice-failed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s poor health was a major concern throughout the 2016 president election — and Monday a top insider revealed it was worse than ever thought.
Speaking to radio host Hugh Hewitt, Donna Brazile — former chief of the Democratic Party — dropped a bombshell. Hillary’s health became so bad in September, top Democratic leadership wasn’t convinced she’d ever recover.
Celebrity doctor reveals his controversial diabetes cure [sponsored]
That’s right. According to Brazile, top Democratic brass wasn’t convinced Hillary’s health was good enough to get her into the White House if she were elected.
Following her stunning collapse on video at 2016’s Sep. 11th memorial service in New York City, Democrats scrambled to find a plan. Brazile ordered Hillary to go see a doctor and began planning with other party leaders on how to replace the ailing presidential candidate.

“I was in New York with her, I could tell from her mannerisms just a few minutes before that she was under the weather. She wasn’t feeling good. I saw her on Friday night. She’s under the weather. What’s wrong? Tell me what’s wrong. Go get a doctor and make a good analysis,” Brazile told Hewitt, according to Hannity.com. “I don’t think they knew at the time that video would go viral, and that video would tell a different story. And as a result of that video going viral, I had to make a very difficult decision.”
The mainstream media reported that Hillary’s coughing fits and public health meltdown were of no concern, and repeated her campaign’s statement that she was only suffering through a minor bout with pneumonia.
Biblical Message Set to Be Revealed [sponsored]
The media also dismissed speculation that the Democratic presidential candidate was unwell as a conspiracy theory, and fired reporters that didn’t fall in line.
However, The Horn News reported the truth — which Brazile’s statement has since confirmed.
Inside the campaign, it turns out, there was real panic over Hillary’s health.
“I had to confer with people who were calling me about what if, what if. And luckily, we never got to that. But I did have to think through what if she did not recover,” Brazile admitted.
For years, Hillary has suffered a number of dangerous falls and other health issues, which the mainstream media ignored throughout the election.
Sponsored: WHAT happened to this banana?
Rumors of epileptic seizures resulting from a blood clot have swirled around the former secretary of state for years.
Since the election, things haven’t gotten better. Hillary was unable to walk for months after a minor fall during her book tour.
If she were exposed to the physical rigors of the presidency, it seems unlikely she would have made it all four years.
For America’s sake, thank God that didn’t happen.
— Stephen Dietrich is the Associate Publisher of The Horn News

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum