END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

ANOTHER liberal news host fired!

Go down

ANOTHER liberal news host fired! Empty ANOTHER liberal news host fired!

Post by Harry Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:35 pm

ANOTHER liberal news host fired!

December 14, 2017

Why can’t these liberal news anchors keep their hands to themselves?
PBS has suspended radio and TV host Tavis Smiley after finding what it called “troubling allegations” of sexual misconduct, the latest in a long line of left-leaning news stars disgraced in 2017.
His suspension makes him the second high-profile star to be ousted from PBS programming, following Bob Rose.
Smiley has, on many occasions, projected hatred towards President Donald Trump and his supporters. Now, it is time for him to take a look at his own evils.

The Public Broadcasting Service said Wednesday an independent investigation uncovered “multiple, credible allegations of conduct that is inconsistent with the values and standards of PBS.” His show’s page at PBS was scrubbed on Thursday.
Sponsored: Can you REALLY boost your testosterone 71% in less than 2 weeks?
Smiley shot back on Facebook, saying PBS “overreacted” and were wrong to fire him.
“This has gone too far. And, I, for one, intend to fight back,” he said.
Most people can ask for forgiveness for their faults and wrongdoings… but holier-than-thou liberals like Smiley cannot admit their own mistakes!
Smiley has drawn the ire of conservatives for years — but under Trump his behavior grew out-of-control.
On several occasions, he has called Trump a racist, and even claimed that Trump’s black friends help his racism.
Sponsored: Why won’t TV networks cover this ancient healing miracle?
He has worked for six networks over a 30-year career. His radio program “The Tavis Smiley Show” was distributed by Public Radio International from 2005 to 2013. He has been with PBS for 14 seasons and some 3,000 episodes.
According to Variety, the investigation into Smiley found that he had engaged in sexual relationships with multiple subordinates and “creating a verbally abusive and threatening environment.”
Smiley in a Facebook post claims PBS “refused to provide me the names of any accusers, refused to speak to my current staff, and refused to provide me any semblance of due process to defend myself against allegations from unknown sources.”
Pray for this morally corrupt man that he is able to release his demons and secrets from within him!
The Associated Press contributed to this article.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum