END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

MAJOR shakeup coming to the NFL (jaw dropping news!)

Go down

MAJOR shakeup coming to the NFL (jaw dropping news!) Empty MAJOR shakeup coming to the NFL (jaw dropping news!)

Post by Harry Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:32 pm

MAJOR shakeup coming to the NFL (jaw dropping news!)

December 18, 2017

Facing a growing investigation that accuses him of sexual misconduct and using racist language at work, Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson announced Sunday that he will sell the NFL team after the season.
Rappers and MBA players alike are now chomping at the bit to purchase the team.
Their first player they’d sign if they do buy the team would be disgraced former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick.
What does diabetes have to do with these free recipes? [Sponsored]
The team announced on Twitter that Richardson is selling the team, linking to a five-paragraph letter by the franchise’s only owner.

“I believe it is time to turn the franchise over to new ownership,” Richardson wrote, saying he wouldn’t begin discussions until after the season. The Panthers, who lost in the Super Bowl two seasons ago, are in playoff position again.
“I hope everyone in the organization, both on and off the field, will be firmly focused on one mission: to play and win the Super Bowl,” said Richardson, 81.
Sponsored: Some guys age like a fine wine, but others…
Richardson’s letter did not directly address the investigation or allegations against him.
The NFL awarded Richardson, a former player with the Baltimore Colts, an expansion franchise in 1993, and he has been the team’s only owner.

“There has been no greater mission or purpose in my life than to have brought an NFL franchise to Charlotte,” Richardson wrote. “The obstacles back then were significant and some even questioned whether or community could or would support professional football. But I always knew that if given the chance the Carolina would rise to the occasion. And you have.”
“While I will no longer be the team owner, I will always be the Panthers Number One fan,” Richardson’s letter said.
Biblical Message Set to Be Revealed [Sponsored]
The NFL had no comment on the upcoming sale of the Panthers.
But, rapper Sean “Diddy” Combs did have something to say.
Combs wrote on Twitter Sunday night that he would like to purchase the Panthers.

Must See: Watch this veteran DESTROY scientist’s argument [Sponsored]

Combs later repeated his interest in buying the team and pledged that he would sign Kaepernick.
“I will immediately address the Colin Kaepernick situation and put him in the running for next year’s starting quarterback,” Diddy said in a video. “It’s just competition, baby. It’s just competition”
NBA star Stephen Curry echoed Combs’ interest in buying the team.
Would you kneel? [Sponsored]

Along with signing Kaepernick, Combs has one others mission–to improve the halftime shows.
“I will have the best halftime show, the best selection of music,” he said. “And we will win Super Bowl after Super Bowl.”
Forbes estimates the Panthers worth at $2.3 billion.
Sponsored: When you do what these prophets did…THIS happens
And despite Combs’ desires, he will have troubles purchasing the team. The team is worth a whopping $120 million more than Combs ‘ total net value.
Looks like the rapper is going to have a tough time “making history” and signing disrespectful Kaepernick back into the league.
The Associated Press contributed to this article.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum