END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Women’s March leader accused of enabling sexual assault [hypocrite!]

Go down

Women’s March leader accused of enabling sexual assault [hypocrite!] Empty Women’s March leader accused of enabling sexual assault [hypocrite!]

Post by Harry Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:02 am

Women’s March leader accused of enabling sexual assault [hypocrite!]

December 18, 2017

by Kylie Handler, editor

The left’s favorite Muslim activist, Linda Sarsour was the co-founder of D.C. Women’s March in January and also ironically an enabler of sexual harassers.
A former employee of Sarsour has come forward to accuse the Pro-Palestinian activist of allowing for an unsafe and abusive workplace environment for women.
This is the same crazy person that called on liberals to join in a “jihad”–Muslim holy war–against President Donald Trump and his administration for oppressing her community.
When Olympic athletes have stiff joints, they do THIS… [Sponsored]
During her time as the executive director of Arab American Association, Sarsour was approached by Asmi Fathelbab who explained to her that she was being sexually assaulted and harassed by other men at the workplace.
Fathelbab alleges that Sarsour attacked her for bringing forth these allegations and body-shamed her and threatened her for accusing a “good Muslim” who was “always at the mosque.”
This radical whack job is supposed to be an advocate for women, not tear anyone down even more!
Fathlebab alleged that her attacker would sneak up on her during work and rub his crotch against her.

Sponsored: What does THIS crazy banana video mean for your health?
“I ran the youth program in the building and with that comes bending down and talking to small children. You have no idea what it was like to stand up and feel that behind you. I couldn’t scream because I didn’t want to scare the child in front of me. It left me shaking,” she explained.
Fathlebab does not want other women to be tricked by this deceitful women.
“She oversaw an environment unsafe and abusive to women,” Fathelbab said.“Women who put [Sarsour] on a pedestal for women’s rights and empowerment deserve to know how she really treats us.”
Fathlebab claims that her allegations against her attacker would result in disciplinary actions, even was once forced to speak with a detective from the community liaison division on what the punishment would be for making false accusations against someone.
WATCH: In-the-know celebrities are HOARDING THIS 1 item [Sponsored]
“She told me he had the right to sue me for false claims,” Fathelbab said, adding that the assaulter allegedly “had the right to be anywhere in the building he wanted.”
Following the end of her contract, Fathelbab had trouble getting a new job.
She claims that Sarsour threatened professional damage if she ever went public with the allegations–and Sarsour made true to her promise.
“She told me I’d never work in NYC ever again for as long as she lived,” Fathelbab said. “She’s kept her word. She had me fired from other jobs when she found out where I worked. She has kept me from obtaining any sort of steady employment for almost a decade.”
$34.6 Billion Payout Expected As Early As January 1. See How to Stake Your Claim Now! [Sponsored]
This woman has been a pedestal for women in society, an advocate for their rights–but it has all been under false pretenses.
She supports men who assault and harass women, and she also support women who kidnap and murder others.
Donna Hylton, a friend of Sarsour’s was stripped of her U.S. citizenship and then deported in April after being convicted of kidnapping, torturing, and murdering a gay man.
Are the liberals this insane that they actually idolize a woman who lies to the nation?
Sponsored: Do you use this everyday household item? [don’t miss this]
Sarsour must be locked up!
–Kylie Handler is a news editor for The Horn News

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum