END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Texas Congresswomen whines racism after taking passenger’s seat on plane

Go down

Texas Congresswomen whines racism after taking passenger’s seat on plane Empty Texas Congresswomen whines racism after taking passenger’s seat on plane

Post by Harry Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:33 pm

Texas Congresswomen whines racism after taking passenger’s seat on plane

December 29, 2017

Congressmen and women are elected to serve for the people, but Texas’s Congresswomen Sheila Jackson Lee is more of a pompous queen to her ‘servants’.
This Democrat abuses her power in the government to receive special treatment from her staff, airplanes, and private companies.
Jackson Lee has the highest turnover rate in Washington, and that does not come as a surprise to anyone.
Sponsored: [Video] This act of betrayal will disgust you
As many liberals do, this obnoxious women never can own up to her mistake, instead if she is called out on them she claims it is because because are racist.
Jackson Lee’s most recent scandal occurred on a United Airlines flight. She refers to herself as a “queen” and apparently also thinks she deserves the treatment as such.
A schoolteacher named Jean-Marie Simon booked herself a first class eat on a United flight and when she went to board, she was told that she was being bumped down to the economy section. As she was walking onto the plane, who does she see sitting in her seat? Oh well if it isn’t the ruthless Jackson Lee herself!

For Christians in dire need of a miracle… [sponsored]
In a post on Facebook, Simon explained that she spoke with another congressman on the plane. She said that this man stated “You know what happened, right? Do you know who’s in your seat?’ I said no. He told me that it was Jackson Lee, a fellow U.S. congresswoman who regularly does this, that this was the third time he personally had watched her bump a passenger.”
Jackson Lee really thinks of herself as a privileged woman, and as many can assume — her response to this claim was that she was targeted for her race.

Actually no, Jackson Lee this is scandal has caused such an uproar because you are an entitled brat!
Warning: Don’t swallow one more milligram of THIS drug [sponsored]
According to her former staffers, this woman believes that everyone should wait on her “I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen,” Jackson Lee once said to her staff.
Working for this liberal does not sound like a treat, her former employees have alleged that they experience the worst type of mental abuse from her.
“Strangers may say, “‘oh I know what you’ve been through.’ No, you really don’t. Because until you’ve experienced it…. People don’t tell the worst of the stories, because they’re really unbelievable,” explained a former employee of Jackson Lee’s.
This is the 21st century Jackson Lee, it is time to stop playing the race card and start taking accountability for your actions.
Sponsored: Some guys age like a fine wine, but others…
Not everyone is going to attack you just because the color of your skin, but you will be held accountable for your arrogant behavior.
This is not the type of woman that deserves a seat in Congress!
–The Horn editorial team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum