END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

July 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Celebrity doctor warns about THIS cholesterol medicine

Go down

Celebrity doctor warns about THIS cholesterol medicine Empty Celebrity doctor warns about THIS cholesterol medicine

Post by Harry Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:51 pm

Celebrity doctor warns about THIS cholesterol medicine

December 29, 2017

This article was provided to The Horn News readers from our friend, Dr. Mark Stengler from Health Revelations

Well, that didn’t take long at all.
In the past, I warned of disastrous consequences if the mainstream gets its way and puts 9 million new patients on cholesterol meds.
Now, the latest research finds that many of them would suffer with a severe — possibly even crippling — side effect that no one ever counted on.
Turns out statins could cause debilitating back pain!
The new study finds that over an average of 3.7 years, statin users are 27 percent more likely to suffer from back problems than folks not taking one of those cholesterol drugs.
How big is that 27 percent?

Let me put that into perspective… because given how common back problems are even without the drugs, it’s huge.
It’s a number that means if you take a statin, your odds of suffering from back pain aren’t one in a million. They’re not even 1 in 100.
They’re 1 in 17!
Amazingly, the experts are lining up to denounce the study. One even told MedPageToday that he doesn’t see HOW statins could cause back pain… therefore statins couldn’t POSSIBLY cause back pain.
Ready for a laugh?
Another expert — one who actually supports statins — told the same website that this makes perfect sense, since statins are already known to cause muscular issues, even in the back.
Forget the experts. They’re clearly not as “expert” as they think they are.
I’m more concerned with YOU and what’s going on inside your back — because while some forms of pain come and go and can be treated easily and effectively, the link to statins here is pretty ominous.
Some of the folks in this study didn’t just suffer from a little ache in the back. They battled conditions that included spondylosis, a.k.a. spinal disc degeneration.
It’s basically a form of arthritis inside your spine.
Scary? You bet it is, especially since in most cases this condition doesn’t get better — so it’s not clear if stopping the meds will stop the degeneration.
The study also looked at intervertebral disc disorders and other common forms of back pain… and found that statins increase the risk of all of them.
And all that risk is for a drug you probably never needed in the first place.
As I’ve shared with you before, LDL alone isn’t the biggest risk factor in heart disease, and so any doc who’s drugging you based solely on that number isn’t doing his job.
Particle size, oxidation, and more are every bit as important.
If it turns you DO need to bring those levels down, you still don’t need statins and all their muscle-aching, back-breaking side effects.
A few tweaks to the diet and, in some cases, natural therapies such as red yeast rice will often help get you to exactly where you need to be.
The article was originally posted on Health Revelations.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down