END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

At 1:54 of this video, Americans will change their mind on Donald Trump

Go down

At 1:54 of this video, Americans will change their mind on Donald Trump Empty At 1:54 of this video, Americans will change their mind on Donald Trump

Post by Harry Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:52 pm

At 1:54 of this video, Americans will change their mind on Donald Trump

January 24, 2018

by Kylie Handler, editor

At Tuesday’s White House briefing, Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders shared a heartwarming video that will make even the most far-left individuals change their minds about President Donald Trump.
The story of 9-year-old Sophia Campa-Peters stole Trump’s heart — and he knew that he must spread the word for Americans to help her in the fight for her life.
As Campa-Peters prepares to undergo a life-threatening surgery on Friday, Trump asked for every American to pray for her quick recovery.
WARNING: Do NOT take anything else for your blood pressure until you watch this… [sponsored]
The brave little girl from Texas suffers from a rare disease that causes her blood vessels in her brain to narrow and close.
When Trump and the White House staff heard of Campa-Peter’s story, they wanted to share this little girl’s incredible faith with the world.

Watch the video here —

Sponsored: ‘No-pill’ trick ends sleepless nights [report enclosed]
Three years ago, Campa-Peters endured four massive strokes and was left paralyzed.
The perseverance of this little girl is so remarkable that when doctors told her would never walk again, she showed everyone how wrong they were.
“If you only want to talk about what I can’t do, I don’t want to hear it, she (Campa-Peters) said. Just let me try,” explained Sanders.
She tried and succeeded.
Sponsored: [Details Enclosed] Dr. Stengler’s cancer protocol
Over the 2016 holidays, she endured several more minor strokes and kept fighting.
This little girl has God watching over here, that is for sure.
On Friday, Campa-Peters will undergo brain surgery at Boston’s Children Hospital. She has one special request, she wants the entire world to pray for her on the day of her surgery.
Trump wanted to make sure that her wish was heard and triumphed.
Sponsored: Which Bible character are you related to? (Find out here)
“He (Trump) told me to tell you to keep fighting, to never give up, keep inspiring us all and never ever lose faith in God! With Him all things are possible,” said Sanders.
In a world filled with hate and ugliness, this story is a true testament to the faith and love from God.
–Kylie Handler is a news editor for The Horn News

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum