END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

June 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Trump’s State of the Union approval ratings SKY ROCKET (liberals furious!)

Go down

Trump’s State of the Union approval ratings SKY ROCKET (liberals furious!) Empty Trump’s State of the Union approval ratings SKY ROCKET (liberals furious!)

Post by Harry Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:06 pm

Trump’s State of the Union approval ratings SKY ROCKET (liberals furious!)

January 31, 2018

by Kylie Handler, editor

Boos, boycotts, and walkouts did not bring down President Donald Trump’s first State of the Union address.
The numbers don’t lie — the majority of Americans that tuned in to watch the address Tuesday night had positive reactions. And it wasn’t even close.
A poll conducted by CBS News found that a staggering 75 percent of Americans approved of Trump’s speech on Tuesday. Only a quarter disapproved.
Sponsored: 1 simple movement erases sore joints (proof inside)
CBS News and Survey Director Anthony Salvanto tweeted “Our instant @cbsnews @yougov poll finds strong approval among viewers of SOTU” —

When asked how the poll made viewers feel, 65 percent of Americans stated that Trump’s speech made them proud. Most Americans felt as though Trump was trying to unite the country, unlike liberals who are constantly trying to divide the political parties.
Fewer than 15 percent felt sacred. Only 21 percent stated that the speech made them angry.
Sponsored: [Must See] Anti-Christmas Atheists Silenced by THIS

CBS News photo
The good feelings even crossed party lines. Republicans, Democrats, and Independents all shared their approval of Trump’s Speech.
Among Republicans, 97 percent approved of his speech. Seventy-two percent of Independents also approved. And interestingly enough, a shocking 43 percent of Democrats approved as well.
Salvanto tweeted, “#SOTU got nearly full approval from Reps and mixed from Dems in our instant poll” —
Sponsored: 20x stronger than chemo (will you check the promo for me and see if that’s right? I think we say 20%?)

Covering a topic that has been a hot debate in the nation, CBS News asked viewers if they would give Trump credit for the economy after watching his speech.
Fifty-one percent voted before the speech they gave him a lot of credit and 54 percent voted after the speech they will give him a lot of credit.
President Barack Obama must be fuming from those results.
Sponsored: Thousands have THIS on their nightstand [DO YOU?]
Salvanto tweeted, “#SOTU speech gave slight bump to people giving Pres a lot of credit for economy. Audience heavy Rep – came in giving him credit too.” —

Many liberals took the State of the Union as an opportunity to sulk over their presidential loss (it’s been a year, time to move on), but one political expert shocked the world by giving Trump the praise he deserves.

Sponsored: Odds are, they’re taking your blood pressure all wrong!
“Tonight, I owe Donald Trump an apology. Tonight, I was moved and inspired. Tonight I have hope and faith in America again. It may go away tomorrow… But tonight, America is great again. #SOTU,” he wrote.
Now, if only every other liberal could grow up and do the same thing.

–Kylie Handler is a news editor for The Horn NeWS

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down