END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Fake news! Mike Pence SHOCKS liberal media

Go down

Fake news! Mike Pence SHOCKS liberal media Empty Fake news! Mike Pence SHOCKS liberal media

Post by Harry Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:10 pm

Fake news! Mike Pence SHOCKS liberal media

February 8, 2018

Ice skater Adam Rippon doesn’t want his month-long dispute with Vice President Mike Pence to overshadow his long-awaited Olympic performance — or those of the rest of the American team.
One of two openly gay U.S. athletes at the Pyeongchang Games, Rippon has attacked the White House last month for choosing Pence to lead its official delegation for Friday’s opening ceremony.
Pence has been considered by liberals to be an opponent of the LGBT community after the conservative he signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act while serving as governor of Indiana.
Sponsored: Why I hate this word: “f___l”
The media told voters that the legislation encourages discrimination against gay people.
Pence had something to say, though, that shocked the mainstream media.

Pence, who arrived in Seoul on Thursday, brought with him a message of unity. He tweeted to Rippon: “I want you to know we are FOR YOU. Don’t let fake news distract you. I am proud of you and ALL OF OUR GREAT athletes and my only hope for you and all of #TeamUSA is to bring home the gold. Go get ’em!”

Americans STUNNED! Russia invents “infinite energy source”… [sponsored]
What Rippon jokingly referred to as “brouhaha” began with an interview with USA Today last month in which he called Pence, among other things, a hypocrite for espousing Christian virtues on America.
Pence’s press secretary, Alyssa Farah, was quick to respond with a sharp rebuke. Farah said in a statement that some of Rippon’s statements were “totally false” and had “no basis in fact,” including an assertion he made that Pence was a proponent of gay conversion therapy.
Their spat took another odd twist this week when USA Today, citing unnamed sources, reported in a controversial story that Pence tried to speak with Rippon in mid-January but the skater turned down his overtures.
Jarrod Agen, the vice president’s communications director, called the report “false” and said Pence’s office never reached out to Rippon. Agen called for the report to be corrected.
Sponsored: The 4 common household substances that might be making you fat and tired
Rippon, a 28-year-old American, will make his debut Monday in the free skate portion of the team event for the medal-contending U.S. squad, then he’ll compete later this month with teammates Nathan Chen and Vincent Zhou in the individual competition.
“I mean, after the competition I’ll have an open conversation [with Pence],” Rippon said, “but the opening ceremony is tomorrow. I’m really focused on the competition. I’ve waited 28 years to get here. I’m trying to stay focused. It’s my opportunity show the world what I’ve got and represent my country.”
The Olympics games are a time for Team USA to join together as athletes and unite to bring home the gold.
It is a time for Americans to put aside race, gender, or sexual identity and support our nation. The Vice President is making it clear that he supports all members of Team USA — even the athletes who disagree with him politically.
The Associated Press contributed to this article.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum