END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

A Lesson for You From Israel’s Greatest Archaeologist

Go down

A Lesson for You From Israel’s Greatest Archaeologist Empty A Lesson for You From Israel’s Greatest Archaeologist

Post by Harry Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:10 am

A Lesson for You From Israel’s Greatest Archaeologist

View from the Ophel excavation as the sun rises over Jerusalem Kassie Verbout/PT
To make every day a great day, learn to love what you do, to love who you do it with, and to love why you do it.

By Brad Macdonald • February 23

I’m currently in Jerusalem. Earlier today I visited the Ophel excavation and spent a couple of hours with Jerusalem archaeologist Eilat Mazar. Today was a big day for Dr. Mazar because earlier this morning Biblical Archaeology Review published her article announcing the discovery of a clay bulla that almost certainly proves the existence of Isaiah the prophet.
I’ll talk about the bulla in a moment, but first I wanted to mention a thing or two about Dr. Mazar.
Whilst every day is busy for Eilat, today was extra hectic. I was at the dig for less than two hours and her phone must have jingled a dozen or more times; some of the calls, I know, were reporters seeking an interview. But as special and as full as today was, guess what Dr. Mazar was doing at 1 a.m. this morning? She was at the dig monitoring the contractor who comes by to collect the debris. (The Ophel road is jam-packed with traffic during the day, so the truck has to come by at midnight). Despite the late night, Dr. Mazar was at the dig this morning as usual by 6:15 a.m.
How does she do it? I’m sure there’s a lengthier, more substantial way to put it, but in a word: love. This woman has an epic love for archaeology, and especially for Jerusalem archaeology. It was awesome to see Dr. Mazar excited about the release of the Isaiah bulla, but equally as excited to be at work as normal—digging, recording, examining, coordinating.
My favorite sentence in the short interview I did with Eilat today was her first: “It is a great day,” she said, “but for us archaeologists, we’re having a great day almost every day.” How is it possible to have a great day every day? Again, love what you do.
Of course, there’s a lot more to say on the subject of personal happiness and fulfillment, but perhaps these tidbits from Dr. Mazar get to the nub of it: To make every day a great day, learn to love what you do, to love who you do it with, and to love why you do it.
Here’s the interview I did with Dr. Mazar about today’s big announcement.

https://youtu.be/x_VXkeStQGo

Here is our 12-minute video explaining the Isaiah bulla.

https://youtu.be/t0JONBqQAWs

Finally, to read the full story of the discovery of the Isaiah bulla, read “Has Eilat Mazar Discovered Archaeological Evidence of Isaiah the Prophet?”

E-mail Brad Macdonald
or Follow Brad Macdonald on Twitter

Interview With Dr. Eilat Mazar About the Isaiah Bulla
By Brad Macdonald • February 22

jerusalem Israeli archaeologist Dr. Eilat Mazar announced on February 22 (local time) the discovery of what may be the seal imprint of one of the most important prophets in the Bible: Isaiah. Dr. Mazar gave theTrumpet.com managing editor Brad Macdonald a brief interview today on the site of her current excavation on the Ophel.
For more, read my article “Has Eilat Mazar Discovered Archaeological Evidence of Isaiah the Prophet?”

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum