END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Maxine Waters makes most INSANE claim yet (she’s losing it!)

Go down

Maxine Waters makes most INSANE claim yet (she’s losing it!) Empty Maxine Waters makes most INSANE claim yet (she’s losing it!)

Post by Harry Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Maxine Waters makes most INSANE claim yet (she’s losing it!)

March 5, 2018

California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters has made some outrageous claims since President Donald Trump was elected. However, the liberal lawmaker made her most insane statement yet during an appearance on MSNBC’s “AM Joy” this weekend — and critics say it’s proof she’s unfit to lead.
According to the liberal lawmaker, Trump’s joke at the Gridiron Club Dinner on Saturday about her was racist… because it questioned her intelligence.
BREAKING: 9 out of 10 Alzheimer’s patients CURED? [sponsored]
The dinner is an event known for it’s humor. During his speech, Trump took jabs at his own White House as well as his political rivals. At one point, the president joked about Waters.

“Maxine Waters. How about that one? Maxine Waters, ‘He must be impeached!’ That’s all she knows how to say, ‘He must be impeached!’ Impeached! … But he’s done nothing wrong. Doesn’t matter, they say. What has he done wrong? ‘I don’t know! You got to be impeached!’” Trump told a room full of journalists at the annual roast.
“And then I say … I get in trouble for this, ‘She has to immediately take an IQ test.’ And people go crazy.”
Crazy, indeed. Waters ran to MSNBC to complain on Sunday, and told host Joy Reid the president was racist for joking about her intellect.
Sponsored: Are you a victim of government fraud?
“Well, you know, this president has been called stupid, he has been called ignorant, and even his secretary of state did not deny that he called him a moron. And so he has no credibility. He has been name calling, he’s been saying all kinds of things,” Waters said.
“I certainly expected him to come out with some racist remarks about me. So he did exactly what I expected him do. And, by the way, I’m told he wasn’t funny at all,” she complained.
You can see the insane clip here —

https://youtu.be/UNUM1u9lRgo
Sponsored: Celebrity doctor reveals his controversial diabetes cure

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum