END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * March 9, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * March 9, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * March 9, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:15 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * March 9, 2018

Turning Back or Walking with Jesus?

By Oswald Chambers

Do you also want to go away? —John 6:67 What a penetrating question! Our Lord’s words often hit home for us when He speaks in the simplest way. In spite of the fact that we know who Jesus is, He asks, “Do you also want to go away?” We must continually maintain an adventurous attitude toward Him, despite any potential personal risk. “From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more” (John 6:66). They turned back from walking with Jesus; not into sin, but away from Him. Many people today are pouring their lives out and working for Jesus Christ, but are not really walking with Him. One thing God constantly requires of us is a oneness with Jesus Christ. After being set apart through sanctification, we should discipline our lives spiritually to maintain this intimate oneness. When God gives you a clear determination of His will for you, all your striving to maintain that relationship by some particular method is completely unnecessary. All that is required is to live a natural life of absolute dependence on Jesus Christ. Never try to live your life with God in any other way than His way. And His way means absolute devotion to Him. Showing no concern for the uncertainties that lie ahead is the secret of walking with Jesus. Peter saw in Jesus only someone who could minister salvation to him and to the world. But our Lord wants us to be fellow laborers with Him. In John 6:70 Jesus lovingly reminded Peter that he was chosen to go with Him. And each of us must answer this question for ourselves and no one else: “Do you also want to go away?”
Comments
Francis: It’s almost a year since I wrote and I pray often that God continues to bless you all. I have been waiting expectantly for the Revelations of Jesus ever since I study your materials 12 years ago. Although we’re still waiting, the joy of understanding God and his way is as fresh as when I understand for the first time. I thank God for your untiring efforts in publishing the Revelation stories.
David: I came across your web site about 6 weeks ago. I have watched all your seminars, and they have truly been a blessing and confirmation to me.

Robin: These Newsletters are a lifeline of a wealth of information. Which is helpful for a true understanding of the gospel ministry. Have a great day to all of you at Wake-up America.
Prayer Requests
Danielle: Please pray that Danielle’s mother would come to accept & find joy in her new situation/condition.
David: Pray for his continued walk with the Lord and pray that he would continue to study and understand the Scriptures.
WUAS News
Larry Wilson: This is just a reminder that Larry is undergoing extensive testing to determine a diagnosis for his voice related issues. It could take 1-2 months more to determine this diagnosis. Please continue to pray for him as he undergoes testing. He is so thankful for each and every one of you and your prayers.
Religious Related News
When Someone You Love Suffers, Follow This Biblical Example
Want to Be Remembered as a Good Dad? Then Stay Focused on These 5 Tips
Billy Graham: Combatting the Spiritual Deceit of Worldliness
We Have a National Crisis-Loneliness
A Powerful Prayer to Help Your Child Learn that Words Hurt and Heal
Your God Given Key to Deliverance from Addiction
4 Keys to Keep the Poison of Unforgiveness from Taking Over Your Life
Why Your Spiritual Battle Must Be Bathed in Prayer
Pakistan Under Pressure to Rein in Blasphemy Law
Science Related News
NASA Satellite Spots Erupting Japanese Volcano
Nor’easter Dumps Heavy Snow on the Northeast, Thousands without Power
East Coast Might Be Impacted by Another Coastal Storm Early Next Week
Winter Storm Blankets Switzerland in Heavy Snow
What Exactly is a Nor’easter?
Hubble Offers New Image of Dramatic Galactic Collison
Explosive Eruptions at Japan Volcano
What is Thundersnow? Questions Answered.
Health Related News
Affection Trumps Aggression in Kids
As Years Spent Obese Rise, So Do Heart Dangers
Study Suggests New Approach to Treating Eczema
Healthy Foods Don’t Cancel Out Harm of High Salt Intake
Patient Blood Samples Reveal Biomarkers for Dementia Risk
Minimally Invasive Surgeries Underused with Medicare Patients, Study Says
CDC Report: Hospital Visits for Opioid Overdoses Rose 30 Percent Nationwide
Researchers Identify 5 Distinct Types of Diabetes
Global News
Food Prices Escalating after Minimum Wage Hike in South Korea
Doctors without Borders Pulls Out of Nigerian Town after Attack
Humans Spread Fake News Faster than Bots
Fierce Winds Tear Off Roof at China Airport
Switzerland Has Lots of Guns but It’s Gun Culture Takes Different Path than US
Oregon First State to Enact Gun Restrictions Since Florida Attack
Fake News: Lies Spread Faster on Social Media than Truth Does
Listeria Outbreak That’s Killed 180 Traced to South African Meats
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org

Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down