END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * April 13, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * April 13, 2018   Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * April 13, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:58 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * April 13, 2018

Something to Ponder

What To Do When Your Burden Is Overwhelming

By Oswald Chambers

Cast your burden on the Lord… —Psalm 55:22 We must recognize the difference between burdens that are right for us to bear and burdens that are wrong. We should never bear the burdens of sin or doubt, but there are some burdens placed on us by God which He does not intend to lift off. God wants us to roll them back on Him— to literally “cast your burden,” which He has given you, “on the Lord….” If we set out to serve God and do His work but get out of touch with Him, the sense of responsibility we feel will be overwhelming and defeating. But if we will only roll back on God the burdens He has placed on us, He will take away that immense feeling of responsibility, replacing it with an awareness and understanding of Himself and His presence. Many servants set out to serve God with great courage and with the right motives. But with no intimate fellowship with Jesus Christ, they are soon defeated. They do not know what to do with their burden, and it produces weariness in their lives. Others will see this and say, “What a sad end to something that had such a great beginning!” “Cast your burden on the Lord….” You have been bearing it all, but you need to deliberately place one end on God’s shoulder. “…the government will be upon His shoulder” (Isaiah 9:6). Commit to God whatever burden He has placed on you. Don’t just cast it aside, but put it over onto Him and place yourself there with it. You will see that your burden is then lightened by the sense of companionship. But you should never try to separate yourself from your burden.
Scripture Thought for the Day
2 Corinthians 12:9—But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
Comments
Dick & Dottie: It’s hard to express how thankful we are and appreciate what you have been to Dottie & me the past 26 years since we first read our 1st Wake Up book 18 End Time Prophecies. What joy, peace, freedom and fulfillment have been ours since we chose to walk in the light as He is in the light; new, present, progressive & fulfilling. What a blessing Larry has been to us. We have cherished his fellowship & counsel through the years.
Joel: You are in my prayers Larry for your health issues. Thank you for keeping me in yours.
Kathryn: Please tell Larry I am praying every day and fasting for him.
Our Dear Departed Friend: Sandi Koscak (link to obituary) A very dear friend of Larry Wilson and Wake Up America Seminars passed away on April 8, 2018 after a long struggle with cancer. She will be dearly missed by all who knew her and were blessed by her joyous countenance and determination to study to understand Bible truth. Here are comments from Larry Wilson & Letty Kincaid:
Larry Wilson comment: Sandi Koscak died on April 8 after an extended battle with recurring breast cancer. Sandi will be missed by many people. Sandi and Tom have spent many years as advocates for the unique message that Wake Up shares. At one time, they conducted a radio program. They prepared thousands of DVDs, made copies of articles and sent them out at their own expense. They did everything possible to share their joy and hope in the Lord! Sandi was known for her cheerful spirit and genuine laughter; she was a joy to be around. We will certainly miss her, but we have one more reason to eagerly anticipate resurrection morning! Please keep Tom in your prayers as he faces the future without her companionship.
Letty Kincaid comment: It is hard to believe that our dear friend Sandi is asleep in Christ. I spoke to her this past Friday and didn't know it would be the last time. Her love for the Lord and total confidence in seeing Him soon was on her mind. She had total peace in speaking of her future with Him. I had called that morning to encourage her and she left me with an unforgettable impression that I will always thank the Lord for. Her parting words were "See you in Heaven". I will miss her exuberance. I will miss her passion for studying prophecies and looking with diligence into the details. She was a kind and generous friend. She was loyal to Jesus. Those of us that knew her at Faith Fellowship loved her dearly. Can't wait to see her again. Come, Lord Jesus!
Prayer Requests
Frances Craw: Over the last few days, Frances’ eyesight has become significantly worse. She is having to make adjustments in her day to day lifestyle. She asked if we could pray for her for patience and endurance. She always has a “can do” attitude no matter what her limitations are. She is trusting in the scripture 2 Corinthians 12:9 (listed above) as a reminder of where her true strength lies.
WUAS News
This interview was canceled: Mardoqueu Silva will step in for Larry Wilson in an interview with Dave Fluehe in a radio broadcast out of San Diego, California on April 14th at 10pm PST. Next week we will provide details to listen in on this broadcast.

End Time Prophecy Bible Class in Deltona, FL: Mary Anderson would like to extend an invitation to anyone in and around the Deltona, Florida area that would be interested in attending a class on Bible Prophecy. Please email or call in to the office for additional information.
Religious Related News
The Value of Mistakes
Engaging Culture Well: How to Share Your Faith Critically & Contextually Today
The Divorce & Remarriage of Evangelism & Discipleship
Billy Graham’s Regrets: What I Would Have Done Differently
What My Berkeley Congregation Taught Me about Loving My Political Enemies
Ever Wonder Why God Had Such a Specific Design for His Tabernacle
Larry Wilson: The Temple of God
C.S. Lewis, Evangelism & Cultural Engagement
Leadership Tips: Plan to Fail
What is the Difference between the Rapture & the Second Coming?
Larry Wilson: The Rapture or the Second Coming
Larry Wilson: The Rapture—Fact or Fiction?
Science Related News
Magnificent Volcano Photos
Earthquake in Central Italy: Traffic Disruption, Schools Closed, Damage to Buildings
Why We Can’t Prevent an Asteroid Strike
Florida’s Cities are Experiencing Shorter, More Intense Wet Seasons
How Do Asteroids Create Life?
NASA Offers 4K Tour of the Moon
Seismic Cloak Successfully Deflects Earthquake Waves
Inside an Asteroid
Health Related News
Study Highlights Vast Health Differences between States
Brain Injury Test Update May Help Doctors Better Predict Outcomes
Unintended Weight Loss Identified as Second Highest Cancer Risk Factor
Brain Injuries Linked to Increased Risk of Dementia
Two Genes Associated with ALS Risk Identified
Staying Active May Reduce Heart Disease Risk Despite Genetics
Adhesive Patch Can Detect Glucose Levels without Finger Prick
FDA Approves Contact Lenses That Shade the Sun
Global News
Paris Sues Airbnb over Unregistered Apartment Listings
Why Washing Dishes or Showering during a Storm Can Be Extremely Dangerous
Why the Number of New Jobs for People with Disabilities Grew Fourfold
Dubai to become First City to Test Digital License Plates
How to Raise More Grateful Children
Thread War: Rwanda Takes a Stand against Cheap, Secondhand Clothes from the US
What the Hospitals of the Future Look Like
Repair Shop Plays Vital Role During Paralympics

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum