END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * April 27, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * April 27, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * April 27, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:05 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * April 27, 2018

Something to Ponder

What Do You Want? By Oswald Chambers Do you seek great things for yourself? —Jeremiah 45:5 Are you seeking great things for yourself, instead of seeking to be a great person? God wants you to be in a much closer relationship with Himself than simply receiving His gifts— He wants you to get to know Him. Even some large thing we want is only incidental; it comes and it goes. But God never gives us anything incidental. There is nothing easier than getting into the right relationship with God, unless it is not God you seek, but only what He can give you. If you have only come as far as asking God for things, you have never come to the point of understanding the least bit of what surrender really means. You have become a Christian based on your own terms. You protest, saying, “I asked God for the Holy Spirit, but He didn’t give me the rest and the peace I expected.” And instantly God puts His finger on the reason– you are not seeking the Lord at all; you are seeking something for yourself. Jesus said, “Ask, and it will be given to you…” (Matthew 7:7). Ask God for what you want and do not be concerned about asking for the wrong thing, because as you draw ever closer to Him, you will cease asking for things altogether. “Your Father knows the things you have need of before you ask Him” (Matthew 6:Cool. Then why should you ask? So that you may get to know Him. Are you seeking great things for yourself? Have you said, “Oh, Lord, completely fill me with your Holy Spirit”? If God does not, it is because you are not totally surrendered to Him; there is something you still refuse to do. Are you prepared to ask yourself what it is you want from God and why you want it? God always ignores your present level of completeness in favor of your ultimate future completeness. He is not concerned about making you blessed and happy right now, but He’s continually working out His ultimate perfection for you— “…that they may be one just as We are one…” (John 17:22).
Scripture Thought for the Day
Do you seek great things for yourself? —Jeremiah 45:5
Comments
Joseph: Please tell Larry my church and I are praying and fasting for him.
Dick: My prayers for Larry and all of you at WUAS. God bless.
Prayer Requests
Larry Wilson: Thank you, everyone, for your prayers for Larry and his family. It has meant so much to him and he is greatly encouraged by it! Thank you for all the cards, notes, emails, and other communications. Please know that typically he does his best to respond back. Due to the number of emails, cards, and letters he is receiving, he may not be able to respond to each one. Please continue to pray for him.
WUAS News
In last week's WUAS NewsWatch, we announced that Mardoqueu Silva would be doing a radio interview on April 20. If you would like to listen to the interview, you can find it at this link: Southern Talk in the Midnight While the host was primarily interested in conspiracy theories and paranormal events, it still was an opportunity for Mardoqueu to share Revelation's story.
Religious Related News
8 Biblical Ways to Use Wise Words in Our Closest Relationships
Secrets to Cultivate an Empowering Thought Life
80% of Americans Believe in God. Pew Research Found Out What they Mean
From Disqualified to Qualified
Spiritual Disciplines: Rest
Is Your Church Really Focused on Evangelism? Maybe Not
Lord, Save Me from My Side Hustle
Community Home Offers ‘Boot Camp’ for Pregnant Moms
Five Decisions That Helped Turn Around My Small Town Church
Science Related News
Fracking May Have Caused South Korean Earthquake—Study
Video: Watch Thousands of Asteroids Orbiting Our Son
Projectile Cannon Tests Show How Water Can Survive Asteroid Impacts
NASA Satellite Spots Northern Lights from Above
Japanese Volcano Erupts for First Time in 250 Years
Volcano in Southwestern Japan Erupts Again
Magnitude 5.9 Earthquake Rattles Southern Iran
NASA Celebrates National Parks Week with Park Photos from Space
Watch Scientists Blast a Fake Asteroid into a Fake Earth
Health Related News
Regular Exercise Can Reduce Risk for Depression
Cases Rise in E. Coli Outbreak Tied to Romaine Lettuce
Older Surgeons Have Lower Patient Death Rates, Study
CDC: Autism Prevalence Rises to 1 in 59
Another Opioid Infection Downside: More Heart Infections
Study: Poor Quality of Life after Day Surgery Linked to Inadequate Health Literacy
Many Ground Zero Workers Battling Cancer Years Later
Study: VA Care on Par with Other Health Providers
Study: Dark Chocolate Can Reduce Stress, Lower Inflammation & Improve Memory
Global News
Crowdfunding Helps Britain’s Homeless Transition to Stable Housing & Work
12 Year-Old Boy Steals Mom’s Credit Card, Takes Trip to Bali
As Economic Crisis Worsens, Schools Empty in Venezuela
World’s Oldest Person Nabi Tajima Dies at 117
As Water Scarcity Worsens, ‘Day Zero’ becomes Commonplace in India
For South Africa Students, College Means Promise—If They Can Get There
More Than 160 Children Rescued from Nigeria ‘Baby Factories’
After Visiting a Nursing Home, He Began Pairing Older Americans with Newcomers

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday

Wake Up America Seminars, Inc., 22 N Main St, Bellbrook, OH 45305, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum