END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * May 11, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * May 11, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * May 11, 2018

Post by Harry Fri May 11, 2018 2:51 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * May 11, 2018

Something to Ponder

“HOW TO ASCERTAIN THE WILL OF GOD: I seek at the beginning to get my heart into such a state that it has no will of its own in regard to a given matter. Nine-tenths of the trouble with people generally is just here. Nine-tenths of the difficulties are overcome when our hearts are ready to do the Lord's will, whatever it may be. When one is truly in this state, it is usually but a little way to the knowledge of what His will is. 2. Having done this, I do not leave the result to feeling or simple impression. If so, I make myself liable to great delusions. 3. I seek the Will of the Spirit of God through, or in connection with, the Word of God. The Spirit and the Word must be combined. If I look to the Spirit alone without the Word, I lay myself open to great delusions also. If the Holy Ghost guides us at all, He will do it according to the Scriptures and never contrary to them. 4. Next I take into account providential circumstances. These often plainly indicate God's Will in connection with His Word and Spirit. 5. I ask God in prayer to reveal His Will to me aright. 6. Thus, through prayer to God, the study of the Word, and reflection, I come to a deliberate judgment according to the best of my ability and knowledge, and if my mind is thus at peace, and continues so after two or three more petitions, I proceed accordingly. In trivial matters, and in transactions involving most important issues, I have found this method always effective.”― George Müller, Answers to Prayer From George Müller's Narratives

Scripture Thought for the Day

I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God... —Job 29:25–26

Comments
Faith: I am so grateful that you have been a part of my life on this earth. None of us know how long we will be here, but I hope to continue our friendship in heaven!
Jo: Mr. Wilson, I am writing to you so that you will know that your videos changed my and my cousin’s lives. I don’t say this lightly...before then, my life was consumed with gangs, selling and using drugs, and eventually 10 years in prison. I remember one night I was so fed up with my life and in such despair, I went into a closet and cried out to the Lord and repented, and at that moment, God set me free from the drugs and people in my life that needed to go. In the days that followed, that’s when I found you on Youtube! I’m not exaggerating when I say the Holy Spirit taught me how to use Youtube. He would tell me to look for “this” and don’t watch “that”, and when I came across you, He said “stay there”. Your teaching captivated me! I forgot about my past problems, my heart was healed, and I fell in love with my Savior!
Prayer Requests
Larry Wilson: Thank you everyone for your prayers for Larry and his family. It has meant so much to him and he is greatly encouraged by it! Thank you for all the cards, notes, emails, and other communications. Please know that typically he does his best to respond back. Due to the quantity of emails, cards, and letters he is receiving, he may not be able to respond to each one. Please continue to pray for him.
Frances: Fell and broke her hip and is now in the hospital. She is requesting prayer for her recovery. If friends want to contact her, please call the office for contact information.
Religious Related News
5 Reasons We Never Have to Be Afraid
When religious beliefs and civic duty collide
The Enduring Influence of Billy Graham
Top 10 Destructive Lies Christians Believe
Europe’s Growing Muslim Population
Hawaii Volcano could Spew 10-Ton Rocks From its Summit
The Remarkable Story of China’s ‘Bible Women’
Science Related News
Where America's Deadliest Volcanoes Are
Steps to Take When a Tornado Approaches Your Community
Dog Brings A Leaf To This Store Every Day To Buy Treats
When Student Could Not Find His Calling, He Used Architecture
Tool gives scientists a glimpse of real-time brain activity
Evidence shows animals can play back memories
Health Related News
How Joyce Meyer Overcame Apathy's Exhausting Grip
Think you've got a tough job? Try being a nurse
Bible is Better Than Coffee to Kick-start the Day
The Science of "Mom Brain"
Ebola Outbreak Declared in the Democratic Republic of Congo
EU Passes Total Ban on Pesticides That Harm Bees
Implanting stem cell ‘patch’ can restore vision
Global News
3 Simple Gestures that Will Make Your Mom Happy
Myanmar's farmers shift from growing poppies to raising silkworms
Pastor Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison for Evangelizing
California mandates solar panels on all new homes by 2020
North Korea Releases Three American Christians from Prison
Indonesia's Mount Merapi erupts, prompting evacuation order
Winning Kentucky Derby Jockey Thanks 'My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ'

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum