END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

TROUBLE SWALLOWING?

Go down

TROUBLE SWALLOWING? Empty TROUBLE SWALLOWING?

Post by Harry Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:38 pm

By: Harry

This is a true story of a old man I know.

He had trouble swallowing his medications and food for many years.  He was lazy and did not brush his teeth except when we went to the doctor to find out what was wrong.  The doctors looked at his throat and could not fine out what was wrong.

Every time he went to the doctor he brushed and cleaned his teeth and when he came back he could swallow all right for a few days until the trouble came back.  He was choking on his  mucus. Each time it got worse until one day he couldn't swallow anything at all!

He had no desire for food.  He could swallow only a little ice water and a little broth for about a week and he thought he was about to die.  His family was very concerned about him and urged him to go back to the doctor, so he reluctantly went again to a doctor.

He brushed his teeth and got ready to go again to a doctor.  The doctor still couldn't find out what was wrong with him, but when he came home he could swallow again all right for a few days and then the trouble came back.

Then his son told him that the trouble could be that bacterial infection in his mouth might be posioning his body and causing his trouble since he had stopped brushing his teeth again.

So he started brushing his teeth every day and now he can swallow his medicine and food well without trouble!  Good oral hygiene is very important I think especially when people get older.

Hosea 4:6King James Version (KJV)

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

This Bible passage has a physical and a spiritual meaning. This web site is endeavoring to bring you both. May God Bless you!

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down