END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

You won’t believe what Marco Rubio said about Colin Kaepernick

Go down

You won’t believe what Marco Rubio said about Colin Kaepernick Empty You won’t believe what Marco Rubio said about Colin Kaepernick

Post by Harry Tue May 22, 2018 11:45 am

You won’t believe what Marco Rubio said about Colin Kaepernick

May 22, 2018

by Kylie Handler, editor

Senator Marco Rubio has once again strayed away from his conservative roots and defended the very liberal former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick.
Rubio not only supports Kaepernick’s right to disgrace our nation’s national anthem, but also thinks that he deserves to be placed back onto an NFL team.

“Look, I support his right to stand for what he does,” the Republican senator told TMZ Sports. “I don’t agree with what he did, but I support his right to do it.”
The #1 snack that shut down Alzheimer’s research [sponsored]
You can watch Rubio defend Kaepernick here —

https://youtu.be/uc8dPc7d-Sc

When asked if he thought owners colluded against Kaepernick to keep him out of the NFL, Rubio responded, “Well, I don’t know what the owners did. I think he’s certainly … what is it … 64 quarterbacks in the NFL? There aren’t 63 people better than him,” Rubio told TMZ Sports.
Despite what Rubio may believe, football experts say that Kaepernick is not being picked up by an NFL team because he is not a good enough player.
Sponsored: Weird “brown bottle” invention could save thousands (will you be next?)
The former quarterback created headlines for the San Francisco 49er’s after starting a protest against police by taking a knee during the national anthem.
Kaepernick is not only a bad player, but he also has created a lot of controversy — and if owners want to sell tickets, they’re wise to steer clear of the disgraced quarterback.
Kaepernick is not only disrespecting our country when he protests the anthem, but he is also protesting anyone who has ever fought for our country — and that type of nasty divisiveness does not belong on the field or in the league.
–Kylie Handler is a news editor for The Horn News

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum