END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Obama pal vows to sue Supreme Court (Hint: He can’t!)

Go down

Obama pal vows to sue Supreme Court (Hint: He can’t!) Empty Obama pal vows to sue Supreme Court (Hint: He can’t!)

Post by Harry Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:33 am

Obama pal vows to sue Supreme Court (Hint: He can’t!)

July 12, 2018

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, a loyal political ally of former President Barack Obama, has pledged to take legal action if the Supreme Court rolls back Roe v. Wade, the ruling that made abortion legal in 1973.
The only problem: You can’t sue the Supreme Court, because they’re the highest court.
Cuomo announced his plan while speaking to a crowd in New York on Wednesday. He said that Republicans in control of the Senate have no excuse for not understanding that Roe v. Wade should be protected at the state level.
The novel idea by the reputed attorney quickly went viral on social media — and Twitter users had a field day trolling his promise.
Sponsored: Worse than North Korea…?
New York Capitol reporter shared Kavanaugh’s script on Twitter saying, “One of Cuomo’s new favorite tricks is to say “We will sue IF…””

“We now need to codify Roe v. Wade, which will actually increase the protections in New York,” Cuomo told the crowd.

“God forbid they do what they intend to do, which is overturn Roe v. Wade. I want to get it done before the Supreme Court does that, because I don’t want any gap in a woman’s right to protection, and we have a better legal case when the Supreme Court acts because I will sue when the Supreme Court acts.”
Sponsored: Man Complaining of Headaches Had Shocking Object Inside His Head
There was no announcement on how Cuomo would sue — or even who he would sue — and Twitter users had a field day —

Watch: Army vet SHAMES scientist with his discovery [sponsored]
One Twitter user pointed out a major flaw in Cuomo’s plan — what court do you take the highest court to?

Good luck trying to figure that one out, Cuomo.
–The Horn editorial team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum