END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Trump calls on supporters to boycott ESPN

Go down

Trump calls on supporters to boycott ESPN Empty Trump calls on supporters to boycott ESPN

Post by Harry Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:42 pm

Trump calls on supporters to boycott ESPN

August 23, 2018

President Donald Trump is urging his supporters to boycott ESPN after the network announced they will not air the National Anthem during “Monday Night Football.”
The president sent an email through the “Trump Make America Great Again Committee” and asked his supporters to stand-up to the “politically correct liberal mob.”
Sponsored: Controversial book now available for FREE
Trump’s email was sent out only a week after New York Governor Andrew Cuomo told a crowd of Democrats that “America was never that great.”

“Just after we heard a slitting governor trash America, ESPN has now decided it will no longer play the National Anthem before Monday Night Football,” the email began.

“If ‘America’ is too offensive for anyone in our country, then what are they doing in America?” the president asked.
A simple finger exercise eliminates pain permanently [sponsored]
The email then urged Trump supporters to denounce this “SPINELESS” surrender by the network to fall into the politically correct trap.
“I was the first person to sign this petition. Now I need you to follow my lead and be the second,” the email concluded.
During ESPN’s annual football media day, the network’s president explained “there would be changes” coming to how the anthem was showed.
“It’s somewhat unpredictable what’s going to happen in the world but as of now our plan now is to not broadcast the anthem. We have communicated that back to the NFL,” Jimmy Pitaro, the network’s president, said. “They have not asked but we proactively just as a courtesy and as good partners let them know what our plans are.”
Sponsored: [LEAKED] Evidence of what really happens at Area 51
ESPN chose not to air the National Anthem during last weeks “Monday Night Football.” Several other networks including CBS, Fox Sports, and NBC Sports have still not determined if they will air the anthem or not.
–The Horn editorial team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum