END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Bill O’Reilly sends Trump a powerful message

Go down

Bill O’Reilly sends Trump a powerful message Empty Bill O’Reilly sends Trump a powerful message

Post by Harry Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:02 am

Bill O’Reilly sends Trump a powerful message

September 13, 2018

Former Fox News star Bill O’Reilly went on NewsmaxTV Wednesday to speak out about former President Barack Obama’s meddling – and he wants President Donald Trump to listen closely.
Talking about Obama’s recent campaign appearances, host Wayne Allyn Root asked the former king of cable news for his opinion. O’Reilly didn’t hold back his punches, slamming Obama and sending Trump a warning about discipline.
Sponsored: Hillary Clinton’s SHOCKING Confession Caught on Tape
“Obama has been disparaging Trump, who many say is dividing the nation,” Root said. “But you say President Trump should be happy… should be thrilled that Obama is out there? And you have a strategy for the Trump team to use Obama’s words against him?”
“Tell us about your strategy,” Root asked.
Since FDR, O’Reilly points out, there has been an “unwritten code” among former presidents to stay out of politics and avoid “besmirching” their successor.

“It was a matter of respect. All presidents have upheld that… except Barack Obama, who now goes out and says ‘I think Trump is such a threat to the country that I have to speak out against him,’” O’Reilly said.
Sponsored: Billionaire’s Horrifying Prediction: ‘30 Million Will Die’
“When you’re listening to Barack Obama, you get the feeling that he believes that his eight years were good for the country,” O’Reilly continued. “If that’s true, why did the American people throw out the Democrats from the Oval Office … and why was the economy in such a mess?”
Trump should use this, O’Reilly said, by “contrasting” Obama with his own successes with a disciplined message, rather than relying on snarky remarks about falling asleep.
“Let me contrast what I’ve done in a year-and-a-half to what he did in eight years. Let me bring up ISIS, border enforcement, and the economy,” O’Reilly said, speaking as Trump. ”That kind of discipline messaging would really help the Republicans!”
You can see the segment in the following video.

https://youtu.be/WHG3F22Ftt0

Do you agree with Bill O'Reilly?

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum