END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

New supporter for Kavanaugh accuser pops up – then tries to disappear

Go down

New supporter for Kavanaugh accuser pops up – then tries to disappear Empty New supporter for Kavanaugh accuser pops up – then tries to disappear

Post by Harry Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:03 pm

New supporter for Kavanaugh accuser pops up – then tries to disappear

September 20, 2018 by Ben Marquis

The allegation of sexual misconduct leveled by liberal Palo Alto University professor Christine Blasey Ford against Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh received quite a boost from a self-identified former classmate on Tuesday — only to suddenly disappear and raise additional questions within hours.

A woman named Cristina King Miranda published and then deleted a social media post Tuesday which alleged that she and others at Ford’s school talked about the alleged incident in 1982 “for days afterward,” which would actually undermine some crucial elements of Ford’s initial claims.
Miranda wrote on Tuesday, “I graduated from Holton Arms, and knew both Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me, I remember her. I signed this letter. The incident was spoken about for days afterwards in school. Kavanaugh should stop lying, own up to it and apologize.”
In the tweet, which she quickly deleted, she referenced a friend of Kavanaugh’s named Mark Judge, named by Ford as being present during the incident but who flatly denies it, as well as a letter being circulated in support of Ford from alumni of the all-girls school she attended.

Conflicting accounts
Unfortunately for Miranda, her recollection of fellow students talking about the alleged incident in school over the following days doesn’t line up with Ford’s actual allegation in two key areas, which may be the reason why the post was taken down so quickly.
Miranda said everyone was talking about it in school, but Ford’s initial claims that were published in The Washington Post explicitly noted that Ford hadn’t told anybody about what had happened, even her friends, as she was worried word would get back to her parents and she’d get in trouble, meaning it would be impossible for fellow students to speak about it because none of them would know.
Furthermore, Ford made mention of wearing a swimsuit under her clothes at the party and insinuated that the incident had occurred during the summer vacation of 1982, in which case students wouldn’t even be in attendance at school to talk about the alleged incident if they’d even known about it.

Tweets deleted
A separate article from Twitchy pointed out that after Miranda deleted that tweet on Tuesday, she posted and then deleted another tweet on Wednesday that seemed to offer an explanation for the deletion but actually served to raise even more questions about the entire incident.
Miranda tweeted, and then again deleted, “Hi all, deleted this because it served its purpose and I am now dealing with a slew of requests for interviews from The Wash Post, CNN, CBS News. Organizing how I want to proceed. Was not ready for that, not sure I am interested in pursuing. Thanks for reading.”
People were left to wonder exactly what “purpose” was served by Miranda’s initial tweet, or why she seemed to shy away from the media spotlight and assert she was no longer “interested in pursuing” the matter after thrusting herself out there in the first place.

Twitchy likened Miranda’s tweets to throwing a hand grenade into the middle of the Kavanaugh situation and then walking away, which is a rather apt description as, though grenades are a powerful way to destroy one’s enemies, they can also cause collateral damage if thrown too close to a friendly ally.
In this case, it certainly appears that Miranda’s Twitter grenade of a deleted accusation has actually harmed and undermined Ford’s allegation more so than it hurt Kavanaugh, which is as shocking as it is kind of funny.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum