END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Michelle Obama “went lower” with her latest attack on Trump

Go down

Michelle Obama “went lower” with her latest attack on Trump Empty Michelle Obama “went lower” with her latest attack on Trump

Post by Harry Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:41 pm

Michelle Obama “went lower” with her latest attack on Trump

Liberal Outrage 89

Michelle Obama famously said, “When they go low, we go high.”
But since Trump was elected, Democrats have raced to the bottom.

Now she is setting her sights on 2020 and unleashed her latest attack on Trump.

Michelle Obama recently spewed Democrat propaganda at a Nevada rally alongside prominent Nevertrump celebrities.
She took to the spotlight to keep appearances for a possible 2020 presidential bid.
She claimed that “the nastiness of our politics” comes from Trump.
Meanwhile the Democrats are running the nastiest smear campaign of all time against Trump’s SCOTUS nominee.
ABC News reports:
Former first lady Michelle Obama said she hoped to get Nevada residents “fired up” on Sunday as she headlined her first rally for When We All Vote, the nonprofit voting initiative she launched over the summer.
More than 2,000 people crammed into the gymnasium of Chaparral High School in Las Vegas where Obama, along with several high-profile singers and actors, spoke on Sunday evening and reminded Nevada residents why their votes matter…
“While some folks are frustrated and tuned out and staying home on Election Day, trust me, other folks are showing up. Democracy continues with or without you,” she added.
Obama also voiced her personal frustrations with the current political climate and called out “the nastiness of our politics.”
“Believe me, I am frustrated, too,” she said. “I am sick of all the chaos and the nastiness of our politics. It’s exhausting and, frankly, it’s depressing. I understand wanting to shut it all out.”
Michelle Obama is a total hypocrite.
She’s made multiple attacks on Trump and even called herself the “Forever First Lady” to slight Melania.
And she said her rally comments knowing the Democrats are engaged in a baseless smear campaign against Brett Kavanaugh.

Republicans are gaining ground in Nevada, Florida, North Dakota, Montana, and Indiana.
Are the Democrats or Republicans the real reason for nastiness in politics?

Share this:

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum