END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Former girlfriend disputes anonymous allegation against Kavanaugh

Go down

Former girlfriend disputes anonymous allegation against Kavanaugh Empty Former girlfriend disputes anonymous allegation against Kavanaugh

Post by Harry Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:15 pm

Former girlfriend disputes anonymous allegation against Kavanaugh

September 28, 2018 by Ben Marquis

The Democrat- and media-led smear campaign targeting Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh culminated Thursday in a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing during which Kavanaugh’s first accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, shared her emotional account of how Kavanaugh allegedly groped her at a high school party 36 years ago, and Kavanaugh issued a fiery defense of his character and reputation.

But Ford’s accusation was not the only last-minute allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh, as he had been hit with several others in recent days, including an anonymous claim that he had “sexually and aggressively” pushed his girlfriend into a wall in 1998, a claim that is now disputed by the woman who was Kavanaugh’s girlfriend at the time.
The Daily Caller News Foundation reported that it had obtained emailed communications between the committee and a federal judge named Dabney Friedrich, who told the committee that she dated Kavanaugh in 1998 and believed she was the woman alluded to in an anonymous letter released on the eve of Thursday’s hearing.
Anonymous accusation
The committee had received a copy of an anonymous letter dated Sept. 22, 2018, to Republican Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner.

The letter, purported to be written by the mother of a friend of Kavanaugh’s girlfriend at the time, contained no return address and no names other than Kavanaugh’s.
That letter asserted that in 1998, while Kavanaugh was a member of the Ken Starr independent counsel investigation, he had gone out to a Washington D.C. bar with some friends, including the anonymous author’s daughter and the daughter’s friend, who was dating Kavanaugh.
Kavanaugh was alleged to have “shoved (the girlfriend) up against the wall very aggressively and sexually.” The former girlfriend was alleged to still be traumatized by the incident to this day.

Kavanaugh has denied this anonymous allegation, along with the others.
A strong denial
But the letter from Friedrich to the committee told a vastly different story than the one put forward in the anonymous letter.
“To the extent the attached letter is referring to me as the ‘friend who was dating him,’ the allegations it makes are both offensive and absurd,” wrote Friedrich.

“At no time did Brett ever shove me against a wall, including in an ‘aggressive and sexual’ manner. When we dated, Brett always treated me with the utmost respect and we remain friends to this day. I have never observed (nor am I aware of) Brett acting in a physically inappropriate or aggressive manner toward anyone,” she added.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down