END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

James Mattis just revealed this closely held secret

Go down

James Mattis just revealed this closely held secret Empty James Mattis just revealed this closely held secret

Post by Harry Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:57 pm

James Mattis just revealed this closely held secret

Fake News 39

The fake news media jumped at the chance to try and force James Mattis out of the Trump administration.
They think he is standing between Donald Trump and catastrophe.
But James Mattis revealed one closely held secret that will change everything you think.

In a 60 Minutes Interview, Donald Trump said Mattis was a bit of a “Democrat.”
So-called reporters took that to mean Trump was on the verge of firing Mattis.
But Mattis told a different story.
He said he never registered with any party and that he met with Trump and the President told him he was on the team.

The Daily Caller reports:
Defense Secretary James Mattis discussed his political affiliation during a flight to Vietnam Monday after President Donald Trump called Mattis “sort of a Democrat” during a “60 Minutes” interview that aired Sunday.
“I’ve never registered for any political party,” Mattis told reporters Monday.
Mattis talked about how his years in the U.S. Marine Corps shaped him Monday.
“When I was 18, I joined the Marine Corps, and in the U.S. military we are proudly apolitical,” he said according to CNN journalist Jake Tapper. “By that, I mean that in our duties, we were brought up to obey the elected commander in chief, whoever that is. … Since I was in the military longer than some of you have been alive, I have seen Republicans and Democrats come and go…
…“I’m on his team. We have never talked about me leaving,” Mattis said, according to Fox News journalist Lucas Tomlinson.
The media is always looking to drive a wedge between Trump and the people who serve in his administration.
Journalists believe if Trump forces out Mattis establishment Republicans will abandon the President.
But as Mattis made clear, he is not going anywhere anytime soon.
We will keep you up-to-date on any new developments in this ongoing story.

Share this:

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum