END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Health Ranger Report podcast launches: GMOs, vaccines, fluoride, nutritional cures, preparedness, global debt collapse and much more

Go down

Health Ranger Report podcast launches: GMOs, vaccines, fluoride, nutritional cures, preparedness, global debt collapse and much more Empty Health Ranger Report podcast launches: GMOs, vaccines, fluoride, nutritional cures, preparedness, global debt collapse and much more

Post by Harry Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:22 am

November 28, 2015

By: Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) Continuing with our launch of alternative media innovations (like the recent AlternativeNews.com and FETCH.news), I've just launched my new podcast website, HealthRangerReport.com.

This podcast site, powered by LibSyn (Liberated Syndication), offers audio podcasts that can be instantly played or downloaded on Apple, Android, PC, Mac and Linux operating systems.

As a Voice of Liberty award winner for "outstanding reporting and commentary on government threats to individual liberty and freedom of choice," I'll be covering all the important topics of our day, including GMOs, vaccines, open borders and the invasion of America, fluoride, the fraud of Big Pharma, the coming stock market crash (and global debt collapse), self defense, firearms and gear reviews, home gardening tips, self-reliant living and much more.

Most of these podcast episodes run first on the Health Ranger Report show on TalkNetwork.com. A few days later, they appear on HealthRangerReport.com. (Go there now to download and listen to episodes.)

The Health Ranger Report is part entertainment and part serious commentary. I perform a lot of comedy improv and satire on the podcast, including engaging in a lot of voice acting and mocking of various 'tards (anti-preppers, pampered college students, Obama worshippers, etc.).

Here's a sampling of some of the H.R.R. episodes available now:

How we win the GMO wars and bankrupt Monsanto

Permaculture and the key to sustainability

How to survive a mass shooting

SELL your stocks, bonds and mutual funds before the market crash!

See more H.R.R. episodes as they're published at HealthRangerReport.com.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/052128_Health_Ranger_Report_podcast_audio_commentary.html#ixzz3t5C7DAUO

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down