END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

AMERICA, IT'S OVER! YALE STUDENTS SIGN PETITION TO REPEAL FIRST AMERNMEENT!

Go down

AMERICA, IT'S OVER! YALE STUDENTS SIGN PETITION TO REPEAL FIRST AMERNMEENT! Empty AMERICA, IT'S OVER! YALE STUDENTS SIGN PETITION TO REPEAL FIRST AMERNMEENT!

Post by Harry Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:17 am

America, It's Over! Yale Students Sign Petition To Repeal First Amendment

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 12/17/2015 18:00 -0500

First Amendment

Satirist Ami Horowitz tests the waters at Yale University to see if today's Ivy League students would actually sign a petition to repeal the First Amendment...

It goes exactly how you might think it would...

Bloomberg Sponsored Content

Within an hour on the Yale campus, Horowitz collected over 50 signatures from student who wanted to repeal a significant part of the Constitution.

The petition to “blow up” the First Amendment (which protects freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of assembly, freedom of the press, and freedom of petition), was met with such comments as "I think this is fantastic, I absolutely agree," and "excellent," or "I love it."

And as DailyCaller noted, one female student ironically agreed with Horowitz when he suggested, "I think the Constitution should be one big safe space."

To sum it all up... America, It's Over!
Average:

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down