END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

SHOCKING! THE QURAN "ADMITS" ALLAH IS SATAN! (UPDATED)

Go down

SHOCKING! THE QURAN "ADMITS" ALLAH IS SATAN! (UPDATED) Empty SHOCKING! THE QURAN "ADMITS" ALLAH IS SATAN! (UPDATED)

Post by Harry Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:39 am

By JayWill

Shocking! The Quran “Admits” Allah Is Satan! (Updated!)

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 18:27

(Before It's News)

SHOCKING! The Quran “Admits” Allah Is Satan! (UPDATED!)

Prophet Muhammad (SAW)(1)

Find out what you DON’T know about what you believe. The truth will SHOCK you! You’ll never be the same again!

SHOCKING! The Quran “admits” Allah is Satan! (UPDATED!)

● “The Prophet [Muhammad] said: Paradise (Heaven) and the Fire (Hell) argued, and the Fire (Hell) said: “I have been given the privilege of receiving the arrogant and the tyrants.” Paradise (Heaven) said: “What is the matter with me? Why do only the weak and the humble among the people enter me?” On that, Allah said to Paradise (Heaven): “You are My mercy which I bestow on whoever I wish of My servants.” Then Allah said to the Fire (Hell): “You are My means of punishment by which I punish whoever I wish of → My slaves ←. And (((each of you))) will have its fill.” As for the Fire (Hell), it will not be filled till Allah puts His Foot over it whereupon it will say: ‘Qati! Qati!’ (Enough! Enough!) At that time it will be filled, and its different parts will come closer to each other, and Allah will not wrong any of His created beings. As regards Paradise (Heaven), Allah will create a new creation to fill it with.” (Sahih Bukhari Volume 6, Book 60, Hadith 373)

SatanWithFork

● “And remember when Allah said: O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering Thee and causing Thee to ascend unto Me, and am cleansing Thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow Thee {Jews and Christians} “above” those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then unto Me ye will all return, and I shall judge between you as to that wherein ye used to differ. As to those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe torment in this world and in the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers.” (Quran 3:55-56)

everything-i-needed-to-know-about-islam

➤ Who follows Jesus? Muslims or Christians? Muslims follow the Qur’an, Hadith’s and the teachings of Muhammad. Christians follow Jesus and the (KJV) Bible: “And He saith unto them: Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.” (Matthew 4:19 KJV Bible) The Qur’an & Hadith’s were written to Muslims [slaves of Allah]. Therefore, Allah (Satan) will judge between you [Muslims] as to wherein ye used to differ.

hqdefault (1)

● “And, by → thy ← Lord [Allah], verily We shall assemble them (Muslims) and the devils, then We shall bring them, crouching, around hell. Then We shall pluck out from every sect whichever of them was most stubborn in rebellion to the Beneficent. And surely We are Best Aware of (((those most worthy))) to be burned therein. There is not one of you (Muslims) but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of → thy ← Lord [Allah].” (Qur’an 19:68-71)

Satan-vs-Allah-04

● “And when they shall contend one with another in the fire, then the weak shall say to those who were proud: “Surely we were your followers; will you then avert from us a portion of the fire?” Those who were proud shall say: “Surely we are → ALL ← in it!” Surely Allah has judged between → His slaves ←. And those who are in the fire shall say to the keepers of hell: “Call upon your Lord [Allah] that He may lighten to us one day of the punishment.” They shall say: “Did not your messengers come to you with clear arguments?” They shall say: “Yes!” They shall say: “Then call.” And the call of the unbelievers is only in error.” (Quran 40:47-50)

maxresdefault (2)

● “Allah will come to them and say: ‘I am Your Lord.’ They will say: ‘We shall stay in this place (Hell) till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say: ‘I am your Lord.’ They will say, ‘You are our Lord.’ Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it (Hell) with my followers (Muslims). Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then: ‘O Allah, Save us! O Allah, Save us!” (Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 12, Hadith 770)

4d1ade65fafb66d2e96a7d1baa892232

● “Rivalry in worldly increase distracteth you, until ye come to the graves. Nay, but ye will come to know! Nay, but ye will come to know! Nay, would that ye knew (now) with a sure knowledge! For ye (Muslims) will behold Hell-Fire! Aye, ye will behold it with sure vision. Then, on that [Judgement] Day, ye will be asked concerning pleasure [that ye indulged in].” (Qur’an 102:1-Cool

Allah-is-satan

● “Anas reported: Verily, a person said: Messenger of Allah, where is my father? He said: (He) is in the Fire. When he turned away, he (the Holy Prophet) called him and said: Verily my father and your father are in the (Hell) Fire. (Sahih Muslim 1:398)

maxresdefault (3)

➤ “My sheep (Believers) hear My voice, and I know them, and they → follow Me. And I give unto them Eternal Life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand. My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father’s hand. I and My Father are One.” (John 10:27-30 KJV Bible)

HellSociety_m_0627

➔ The Islamic Dilemma: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0…

➔ Qur’an 3:54, 7:99, 8:30: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSSdy…

➔ Muslims worship Antichrist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1GfK…

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down