END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Babylon is Fallen: Come Out of Her, My People!

Go down

Babylon is Fallen: Come Out of Her, My People! Empty Babylon is Fallen: Come Out of Her, My People!

Post by Harry Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:28 am

Babylon is Fallen: Come Out of Her, My People!

By: WLC Team

The world is ending!  Time will soon be no more.  The climax of all the ages is soon to break upon the world.  In this hour of extreme danger, Heaven is not silent.  Yahuwah has not left His children to face the greatest peril the world has ever known without first warning them of the impending threat.
Babylon is Fallen: Come Out of Her, My People! Flashing-red-light-3

In this hour of extreme danger, Heaven is not silent.  Yahuwah has not left His children to face the greatest peril the world has ever known without first warning them of the impending threat.
The last message of mercy ever to be given to the world contains a most solemn warning:
And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, . . . And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen . . . Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.  For her sins have reached unto heaven, and Yahuwah hath remembered her iniquities.  Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double. (See Revelation 18:4-6.)
“Babylon” is the symbol used in Scripture for all false religion and worldliness.  Earth’s final warning is a call to Yahuwah’s people who are still in Babylon.  The message is fraught with eternal consequences because what immediately follows is the destruction of Babylon, the entire world, in the seven last plagues.  All who would be sheltered in that great day of wrath must be under the protection of the Most High.  Only those who have heeded the call to come out of Babylon will be safe in that time.
Satan knows that all who heed the warning will be eternally safe from his deceptions.  Therefore, he has created the ultimate delusion, and it is ensnaring multitudes of sincere Christians.  The ultimate delusion is:
“That message does not apply to me
because I am not in Babylon!”

Different people have different reasons for shrugging aside heaven’s last invitation.  For some, the warning is rejected because they are Protestant.  They do not believe in the pope; therefore, the message does not apply to them.  For others, the warning is rejected because they worship on the seventh-day of the week.  They do not worship on Sunday, the pope’s day of worship; therefore, the message does not apply to them.
All who reject the message do so because they believe some truth which they think sets them apart as different, spiritually superior, from everyone else.  Because they have this TRUTH, they believe the message does not apply to them.
Babylon is Fallen: Come Out of Her, My People! Rejection-1Rejecting Heaven’s warning, believing it cannot apply to you because of what you already believe, is very serious.  It is true spiritual blindness and eternal suicide.  The greater the light one has and the more truth one believes, the greater is the risk of rejecting greater light and more truth.  Satan blinds the minds of many who profess to hold Bible truth in advance of others.  He leads them to assume that they already possess all the truth necessary for salvation.
Yahuwah’s great heart of love still yearns over His blind children.  Scripture reveals that pride with spiritual blindness is the greatest danger confronting the final generation:
“I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot.  I could wish you were cold or hot.  So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.   Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked.”  (Revelation 3:15-17, NKJV)
The final generation has been blessed with great Bible truth – more than any preceding generation.  However, taking pride in the truths that have been gifted creates a mind-set that rejects, by default, any new light.  The greater the light, the greater the danger of spiritual pride and spiritual blindness.
Because the message warns of blindness, it is necessary to accept by faith that the message of being lukewarm applies to you.  Then Heaven supplies the cure:
“I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.”  (Revelation 3:18, NKJV)
The call to come out of Babylon and be separate goes to those whom Yahuwah calls “My people.”  All who consider themselves to be Yahuwah’s people should, therefore, give diligent heed to this warning.   They should study how it applies to them.  No belief system is exempt.  No particular denomination is excepted from the denunciation.  ALL whom Yahuwah calls “My people” are included in the call to come out of Babylon.
The Old Testament contains a parallel warning for the last generation.
“Cry aloud, spare not; Lift up your voice like a trumpet; Tell My people their transgression, And the house of Jacob their sins.”  (Isaiah 58:1, NKJV)
Babylon is Fallen: Come Out of Her, My People! Babylon-tower

“Babylon” is the symbol used in Scripture for all false religions, false doctrines, and worldliness. The final call to come out of Babylon goes to Yahuwah’s people who are unaware that they are even in Babylon!
It is Yahuwah’s own people that are being warned of sinning.  And yet, the very next verse reveals that they are blind to their sin:
“Yet they seek Me daily, And delight to know My ways, As a nation that did righteousness, And [as though they] did not forsake the ordinance of their . . . [Eloah].”  (Isaiah 58:2, NKJV)
This warning goes to those who seek their Maker daily, those who delight to know His ways.  Yahuwah is calling His people to repent for a sin of which they are ignorant. 
Isaiah 58 reveals the ordinance that has been forsaken:
If you turn away your foot from the Sabbath, From doing your pleasure on My holy day, And call the Sabbath a delight, The holy day of Yahuwah honorable, And shall honor Him, not doing your own ways, Nor finding your own pleasure, Nor speaking your own words, Then you shall delight yourself in Yahuwah . . .   (See Isaiah 58:13-14.)
The work of Sabbath restoration to be done in the last days is explained in the preceding verse:
“Those from among you shall build the old waste places; You shall raise up the foundations of many generations; And you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach, The Restorer of Streets to Dwell in.  (Isaiah 58:12, NKJV)
The final call to come out of Babylon goes to Yahuwah’s people who are unaware that they are even in Babylon!  People who are fully immersed in Babylon do not know it and cannot see it.  Deadly spiritual blindness leads them to take pride in the truths they possess and discount Heaven’s last warning as not for them.

• Babylon is not just the pagan religions of the world. 
  • Babylon is not just Islam.
  • Babylon is not just the Roman Catholic Church.
  • Babylon is not just the Sunday-keeping churches.
  • Babylon is not just the Saturday-keeping churches.

Babylon is Fallen: Come Out of Her, My People! Gregorian-calendar-1

Babylon includes all organized religions and denominations, because all of today’s denominations use a papal calendar that is based upon a pagan calendar for establishing when to worship: Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Babylon includes all organized religions and denominations, because all of today’s denominations use a papal calendar that is based upon a pagan calendar for establishing when to worship: Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Whether you are Roman Catholic or Seventh-day Adventist; Whether you are Orthodox or World Wide Church of God; Whether you are Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, Lutheran, Nazarene or anything else, If your denomination worships on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, you are in Babylon and the invitation is to you.

Coming out of Babylon is a life-changing event.  It impacts every area of one’s life:

• Career Goals
  • Education
  • Lifestyle
  • Diet
  • Dress
  • Friendships and Associations
  • Entertainment
  • Church affiliation

Babylon is the world, fallen because of her sins, her alignment with paganism and Satanic delusions.  Coming out of Babylon requires an entire break from the world and its attractions.  Worldly attractions vary for different people.  For some it is the trappings of worldly success.  For others, it is the fellowship of their church family. 
Babylon is Fallen: Come Out of Her, My People! Separate

To be separate is to be different. Most people do not like being different. 
It can be very uncomfortable and even embarrassing. 
Many will lose eternal life through fear of a sneer.
For some, the love of their home, cars, lifestyle, entertainment and the trappings of city life are allurements that are not recognized as being anchors to Babylon.  For all, the opinions of others, be they colleagues, spouse, family, friends or church, can be the strongest tie to Babylon.  To be separate is to be different.  Most people do not like being different.  It can be very uncomfortable and even embarrassing.  Many will lose eternal life through fear of a sneer.
Each individual will have a different combination of emotional ties and worldly attractions that tempt the mind to rationalize away the call to come out of Babylon and be separate.  The Holy Spirit will convict each individual of what “Babylon” means in his or her life.  It is of eternal consequence that the promptings of the Spirit of Yahuwah be obeyed immediately.
Heeding the call to leave Babylon requires acknowledgement of past spiritual blindness and a willingness to follow truth no matter what the cost.  It means obeying the voice of the Holy Spirit when He says, “Choose you this day between earthly things and heavenly things.”
All who inherit eternal life will be those who, while on earth, follow the Lamb whithersoever He goes, be the price what it may.
Will you take up your cross and follow your Saviour?  Today, will you accept the invitation?  Will you come out of Babylon?

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down