END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Evans-Pritchard: EU falling apart

Go down

Evans-Pritchard: EU falling apart Empty Evans-Pritchard: EU falling apart

Post by Harry Sat May 14, 2016 2:33 pm

Evans-Pritchard: EU falling apart

May 10 2016, 08:04 ET | By: Stephen Alpher, SA News Editor [Contact this editor with comments or a news tip]

An "astonishing" new poll shows 60% of Italians want a exit referendum of their own, and that 48% would now vote to leave to EU, writes Ambrose Evans-Pritchard. "If you had suggested ten years ago that such a set of views might ever be possible in Italy – I know, because I tried – you would have been laughed into silence."

In France, 58% want their own referendum, and 41% would vote to leave. In Sweden, exit sentiment is up to 39%.

Most surprising from the poll is that the majority believe a U.K. exit would be more damaging to the EU economy than to Britain's.

"The MORI poll is a cannon shot across the bows of Brussels and the EU nomenklatura in a string of countries. They are not up against a truculent Britain, as they suppose: they are up against their own record and their own peoples."

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down