END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

9.99% of 7th Day Adventists have never read Working Policy (075)

Go down

9.99% of 7th Day Adventists have never read Working Policy (075) Empty 9.99% of 7th Day Adventists have never read Working Policy (075)

Post by Harry Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:17 am

9.99% of 7th Day Adventists have never read Working Policy (075)

By: WLC Team

WLC believes that no genuine follower of Yahuwah will remain a member of the SDA Church after reading the 1926 GC Working Policy (075) and understanding its dire implications, for in this policy, the SDA church forfeited and even betrayed the very reason for its existence.

John Norton Loughborough

It was in 1924 that John Norton Loughborough passed away. Satan did not waste time. In 1926, just 2 years after the passing of this last faithful pioneer of the SDA Church, the General Conference adopted Working Policy, 075.

“We recognize those agencies that lift up Christ before men as a part of the divine plan for evangelization of the world, and we hold in high esteem Christian men and women in other communions who are engaged in winning souls to Christ.” (General Conference Working Policy, 075)

This policy was adopted a mere 11 years after the death of Ellen White. What a coup d'état Satan has executed within the SDA Church!!! Now, according to the General Conference, ALL agencies that "lift up Christ" are held up in high esteem by the SDA Church. Since there is not a single Christian denomination or society that does not "lift up Christ" (otherwise, it will not claim to be "Christian"), the GC’s working policy (075) is confirmation that as far back as 1926, the Seventh-day Adventist Church rebelliously adopted a course opposite the one established and embraced by the pioneers and the founders of the church.

By adopting this working policy, the leaders of the church decided to recognize all other agencies (including the Jesuits, which not only "lift up Christ," but have adopted His name for their society) as part of Yahuwah’s “divine plan for the evangelization of the world.” The Church of Rome and her Jesuits are now to be held in high esteem and recognized as part of Yahuwah’s plan for the evangelization of the world?!?! Yes, according to the GC; this is what working policy (075) was all about.

It was not possible for Satan to succeed in getting the leaders of the SDA Church to engineer such a policy while Ellen White was alive. Below are but a few of her warnings about the Church of Rome:

“Shall this power, whose record for a thousand years is written in the blood of the saints, be now Arthur S. Maxwellacknowledged as a part of the church of Christ?” {GC88 571.1}

“Protestants have tampered with and patronized popery; they have made compromises and concessions which papists themselves are surprised to see, and fail to understand. Men are closing their eyes to the real character of Romanism, and the dangers to be apprehended from her supremacy. The people need to be aroused to resist the advances of this most dangerous foe to civil and religious liberty.” {GC88 566.1}

What were the fruits of this diabolical working policy that the General Conference adopted back in 1926?

The fruits of this policy are abounding, but we will mention just few abominable examples:

(1) The unbelievable report of Arthur Maxwell (former editor of Signs of the Times) after attending the ecumenical Vatican II council in Rome. This report may be very offensive [reader discretion is advised]:
timeline of the Vatican II

Timeline of the Second Vatican Council
http://www.scross.co.za/2011/09/

“First, the friendliness of the welcome. You see, I've been there several times, that is, to Rome. Always a sort of an iciness there, but not any more, not any more! And it was evident in so many ways. For instance, in the giving of these press passes, [1] Brother [Marvin E.] Loewen was there from Religious Liberty, [2] Brother [Raymond F.] Cottrell from the Review and Herald, [3] Brother [Bert B.] Beach was there from northern Europe, and [4] I was there from the Signs, and provided you had a good reason for asking for a pass, you got it. If you were an editor or a correspondent for a real newspaper, they gave the pass, and they gave them to people of all faiths. Here, four Adventists got these passes. . . .

I thought you would like to see mine [press pass]. It's the only document I have which has the crossed keys and the triple crown on it.

I sat closer to the Pope than any of the cardinals. I was only forty feet away from him for three or four hours, and I had the clearest view, just as clear as some of you forty feet away.

The reason I know he was forty feet away--I stepped it out after the service was over, because I thought, 'Nobody will ever believe me, that I sat so long, so near to His Holiness.'"

(Arthur S. Maxwell, Editor, Signs of the Times, "The Outstretched Hand," A Sermon Report, given at the Loma Linda University Seventh-day Adventist Church, Loma Linda, California, emphasis supplied).

Here we have the editor of the official flagship magazine of the Seventh-day Adventist Church calling the Pope "His Holiness!" Sitting less than 40 feet away from the pope meant that he was basically in the heart of the Vatican alter, similar to those in the picture above. Can you also imagine the abominable act of Maxwell stepping off the distance between his seat and that of the throne of the Antichrist Pope John XXIII?

The historical significance of the Second Vatican Council cannot be overstated. The Harlot is opening wide her doors to let all of her daughters back in and, as this and the following quotes prove, the governing bodies of the Seventh-day Adventist Church were quite willing and excited to be among her fold.

Above images from "Second Vatican Council by Lothar Wolleh" by Lothar Wolleh - Own work. Licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons - http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Second_Vatican_Council_by_Lothar_Wolleh_005.jpg#/media/File:Second_Vatican_Council_by_Lothar_Wolleh_005.jpg

B.B.Beach

B.B.Beach
(2) In 1973 Bert B. Beach, a high ranking General Conference official, coauthored a book with Lukas Vischer, Secretary of the World Council of Churches. The title of the book, So Much In Common, "Between the World Council of Churches and the Seventh-day Adventist Church." The book was published by the World Council of Churches, Geneva, Switzerland, 1973. The SDA Church in 1973 admitted that there is much in common between the teachings of the church then and the fallen churches of Babylon. Contrast the position of the SDA Church in the book they published along with the World Council of Churches with the following pointed warning by Ellen White:

“Those who engage in the solemn work of bearing the third angel's message, must move out decidedly, and in the Spirit and power of God, fearlessly preach the truth, and let it cut. They should elevate the standard of truth, and urge the people to come up to it. It has been lowered down to meet the people in their condition of darkness and sin. It is the pointed testimony that will bring up the people to decide. A peaceful testimony will not do this. The people have the privilege of listening to this kind of teaching from the pulpits of the day. But God has servants to whom he has entrusted a solemn, fearful message, to bring out and fit up a people for the coming of Christ. There is as great a difference in our faith and that of nominal professors, as the heavens are higher than the earth.” {Spiritual Gifts. Vol. 2, pages 299, 300}

(3) In 1977, Pope Paul VI rewarded B. B. Beach for his book with a private audience. In appreciation of this privilege, this historic concession by the Antichrist, the SDA Church presented the pope with a gold medallion.

B.B. Beach Medal to Pope Paul VI

Here is how this traitorous act by the SDA Church was reported:

"In connection with a recent consultative meeting of secretaries of World Confessional Families held in Rome, B. B. Beach, secretary of the Northern Europe-West Africa Division, one of the 15 participants and the only Adventist in the group, presented a book and a medallion to Pope Paul VI on May 18. The medallion was a gold-covered symbol of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. The medallion is an engraved witness to the. . .validity of the Ten Commandments. While the other commandments are represented simply as Roman numerals, the words of the fourth--'Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy' -- are written out." (W. D. Eva, Adventist Review, "Book, Medallion Presented to Pope", August 11, 1977, (847), page 23).
B.B.Beach and John Paul II

Apparently B.B.Beach enjoyed papal company.
Here he is with John Paul II.

To further please Pope Paul VI, the SDA Church when quoting the Sabbath commandment on the medallion that was presented to the Pope Paul VI, removed “the seventh day” from the text, and quoted the commandment in the same way that it is quoted in any Roman Catholic Catechisms.

For more information about the extent of the rotten fruit that the SDA Church has harvested since the adoption of General Conference Working Policy (075), please click here. To read the full text of the abominable Working Policy (075), please click here.

The sole reason why we publish such articles at WLC is because we still have family, relatives and friends trapped within the walls of the SDA Church, convinced that the SDA Church continues to be the "apple of His eye." We are praying that an awakening will take place in their midst that will convict them that the SDA Church has indeed become a harlot daughter of the “Mother of Harlots”, the Roman Catholic Church.

"In amazement they hear the testimony that Babylon is the church, fallen because of her errors and sins, because of her rejection of the truth sent to her from Heaven." (Ellen G. White, in Spirit of Prophecy, vol 4, p 424 or Great Controversy, p 606-607).

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down