END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Health Ranger Report: News you need to know for July 12, 2016

Go down

Health Ranger Report: News you need to know for July 12, 2016 Empty Health Ranger Report: News you need to know for July 12, 2016

Post by Harry Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:43 pm

Health Ranger Report: News you need to know for July 12, 2016

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

Tags: Health Ranger Report, breaking news, glyphosate

Health Ranger Report

(NaturalNews) HEALTH RANGER REPORT FOR 7/12/2016

* Thanks to efforts from Monsanto and Whole Foods, the "DARK Act 2.0" GMO anti-labeling bill was approved by the U.S. Senate last week. It would outlaw existing GMO labeling laws nationwide. Whole Foods deliberately lied about its support for the bill, deceiving customers on social media.

* The widespread, massive sex abuse of patients by licensed doctors has been uncovered in a huge investigation by the Atlanta Journal Constitution. As this story reports, nearly all the doctors who sexually abused patients -- sometimes under anesthesia -- were allowed to keep practicing medicine. I plan to report on this in more detail soon. Click here for the recording from Robert Scott Bell that also covers this story.

* The war against glyphosate continues in Europe, where a recent 18-month extension of the herbicide's license has rallied opponents to spend the next 18 months gathering evidence in support of a permanent ban. U.S. regulators, meanwhile, continue to pretend there's nothing wrong with glyphosate. Lick it up!

* Very soon, I'll be announcing a new line of storable food meals that are all organic, laboratory validated and meticulously sourced for honest ingredients. These are powders meals that only need boiling water. They'll include favorites like sweet habanero chili and even macaroni and cheese. Most storable foods sold today are loaded with GMOs and hidden forms of MSG.

* I'm on the verge of releasing new laboratory results videos that showcase the laboratory results of off-the-shelf foods. The lab videos will be released exclusively at Share.NaturalNews.com. You can get registered there now to see all the videos and lab results data as they are posted.

* In the next few days, I'm launching a new online store with many enhancements and improvements. Everything in the store is tested for heavy metals and pesticides, as you'd expect, and the shopping experience will be even better than what we have now on Natural News.

* My new book Food Forensics starts shipping just five days from now on Amazon. Click here to order the book. This compelling book will forever change the way you look at food and supplements.

* I've just posted a new video 5 Natural Alternatives to Antibiotics. Check it out at the link, or view it below.

* We've just launched an exciting new nutritional product made with 7 different laboratory validated functional mushroom powders (all grown in the USA and lab tested to be near-zero in heavy metals). Given that most mushroom powders are contaminated with heavy metals, this is a big deal. The new product is called Seven Treasures Mushroom Powder and contains Organic Reishi Powder, Organic Shiitake Powder, Organic Cordyceps Powder, Organic Turkey Tail Powder, Organic Maitake Powder, Organic Chaga Powder and Organic Lion's Mane Powder.

Check out the 5 Natural Antibiotics video below:

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/054638_Health_Ranger_Report_breaking_news_glyphosate.html#ixzz4EJsNHKJY

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum