END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

THE ROYAL LAW, THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

Go down

THE ROYAL LAW, THE TEN COMMANDMENTS Empty THE ROYAL LAW, THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

Post by Harry Thu May 28, 2015 3:15 pm

ELOHIM (GOD) THE TEN COMMANDMENTS WRITTEN WITH HIS FINGER

THE ROYAL LAW
James 2:8
Yahshua said: Thou shalt love YAHVAH thy Elohim with all thy heart, and with all thy soul and with all thy mind.
This the great and first commandment. The second like it is this:
Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. In thses two commandments all the law is contained, and the prophets. Read Matthew 22:37-40.

EXODUS 20
I. I am YAHVAH thy Elohim, who have brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of servents: Thou shalt not have other deities beside ME.
II. Thou shalt not make to thee an image or any form, that is in the heavens above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth, thou shalt not bow thyself down to them, nor be led to serve them, for I YAHVAH, thy Elohim, am a jealous EL, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon sons, unto three generations and unto four, of them that hate ME; but shewing loving-kindness unto thousands of generations of those who love ME, and keep MY commandments.
III.Thou shalt not utter the Name of YAHVAH thy Elohim for falsehood, for YAHVAH will not let him go unpunished who uttereth His Name for falsehood.
IV. Remember the Sabbath Day to hollow it. Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work; but the seventh day is a Sabbath unto YAHVAH thy Elohim, thou shalt do no work, thy, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy servant, nor thy handmaid, nor thy beast, nor thy sojourner who is within thy gates; for in six days did YAHVAH make the heavens and the earth, and the sea, and all that in them is, and rested on the seventh day, for this cause YAHVAH blessed the Sabbath Day and hollowed it.
V. Honour thy father and thy mother, that thy days may be prolonged upon the soil which YAHVAH thy Elohim is about to give unto thee.
VI. Thou shalt not commit murder.
VII.Thou shalt not commit adultery.
VIIIThou shalt not steal.
IX. Thou shalt not testify against thy neighbour with a witness of falsehood.
X. Thou shalt not coviet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his servant, nor his handmaid, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything which belongeth unto thy neighbour. Exodus 20

Loving the Most High with all the heart, soul and mind, we will be able to keep the first four commandments pertaining to YAHVAH -- and the other six pertaining to man. Read: Matthew 5:17-19, Matthew 19:17-19.

YAHVAH said: Whosoever breaks one of these least commandments , and teach men so, shall be called least in the Kingdom of Heaven. Read Matthew 5:19.

The Law of YAHVAH is complete (perfect). Psalm 19:7

So that the law indeed is holy, and the commandment holy, and righteous and good. Romans 7:12

......Sin is the transgression of the law. 1 John 3:4 Proverbs 28:9

For not the hearers of the law are righteous with YAHVAH, but the doers. Romans 2:13

What then shall we say? Is the law sin? Far be it! On the contrary, I had not discovered sin, save through law, for even of coverting I had not been aware, if the law had not kept on saying, Thou shalt not covet. Romans 7:7 Matthew 5: 27-28

This is the covenant which I will make.......after those days, saith YAHVAH, upon their hearts will I inscribe them. Hebrews 8:10 Jeremiah 31:33

Hereby preceive we, that we understand Him, if His commandments we are keeping. 1 John 2:3 Matthew 5:19 Isaiah 8:20

For verily I say to you, until the heaven and the earth shall pass away, one least letter or one point may in nowise pass away from the law, till all be accomplished. Matthew 5:18

Study to show thyself approved unto YAHVAH. 2 Timothy 2:15

If anyone should commit sin, an Advocate have we with the Father, YAHSHUA......the Righteous.....is a propitiation concerning our sins. 1 John 2:1-5

My people shall know my Name. Isaiah 52:6
Note: It says SHALL - not perhaps, maybe, or probably - but SHALL.

If one cannot see the importance of accepting YAHVAH by His Sacred original Name, it would be good to pray about it, as it is only for His people. If you are to be among His people, He will reveal this to you. It is a privilege to be one of His. Not only will His People know His Name, are called by His Name, (2 Chronicles 7:14) but will have their Father's Name written in their foreheads (Revelation 14:1).

(NOTE) You can obtain a Sacred Name Bible at the following Web Site: http://www.assemblyofyahvah.com

FAR ABOVE EVERY NAME
Wherefore also YAHVAH uplifted HIM far on high, and favored HIM with the Name which is above every Name, in order that the Name of YAHVAHSHUA every knee should bow, of beings in heaven and on the earth and under the earth. Philippians 2:9,10 Ephesians 1:21
Last edited by dreg61 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thou shall Love the Lord your God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind; and thou Love thy neighbor as thyself Mathew. 22:37,39.
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Matthew 24:22 KJV
The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. Genesis 6:11 KJV This is Now!

Author: THE BIBLE

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down