END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

WHY SHOULD WE USE THE BIBLE NOW, AND WHAT DOES GOD DO FOR US?

Go down

WHY SHOULD WE USE THE BIBLE NOW, AND WHAT DOES GOD DO FOR US? Empty WHY SHOULD WE USE THE BIBLE NOW, AND WHAT DOES GOD DO FOR US?

Post by Harry Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:39 am

The Bible answers life’s most important questions:
A-Where did I come from?
God created us in His image. We did not accidentally emerge as nondescript globs from some primeval slime. We are sons and daughters of God, the Mighty King (Galatians 3:26). We are so precious to God that when Adam and Eve sinned, He gave His Son to die and pay the penalty for our sins so we could be free (John 3:16). He wants to restore us to His image and then, shortly, take us back to Eden, the home Adam and Eve lost.
B-Why am I here?
Our goal in life today should be to discover the Bible’s wonderful answers to life’s puzzling problems and to accept Jesus’ offer to restore us to His image (Romans 8:29).
C-What does the future hold for me?
There is no guessing about the future. Jesus will come very soon to take His people to the fabulous home He has prepared for them in heaven. There, with supreme joy and happiness, people will live forever (Revelation 21:3, 4).
The Bible says, “Thy word is a . . . light unto my path.” (Psalms 119:105). The Bible is the information and operations manual for a human life. Ignore any of it and you will have unnecessary difficulties and problems.
Jesus gave us in His Word the secrets for a happy and fulfilled life “These things have I spoken unto you . . . that your joy might be full.” (John 15:11). The Bible offers hope of eternity “I will come again, and receive you unto myself that where I am, there ye may be also.” (John 14:3).
The Bible remains a best-seller, in constant demand. Millions would die for it, if necessary. Its message is God-given that stood firm through the ages.
You will find the following link helpful as it answers thousands of your Bible questions: http://www.proofdirectory.org/bible-answers/
In His service

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down