END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Rex Tillerson SLAMS NBC News (ouch!)

Go down

Rex Tillerson SLAMS NBC News (ouch!) Empty Rex Tillerson SLAMS NBC News (ouch!)

Post by Harry Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:41 am

Rex Tillerson SLAMS NBC News (ouch!)

October 4, 2017

President Donald Trump vehemently criticized a report from NBC News published Wednesday that claimed Secretary of State Rex Tillerson wanted to quit his position before being stopped by Vice President Mike Pence.

But now Tillerson is proving it’s fake news, coming out in support of the president.

Tillerson says he has never considered leaving the post of secretary of state.

He said Wednesday that reports suggesting otherwise are “erroneous.”

Sponsored: Strange “Second Bible” issues urgent warning for all Americans

He was giving a statement after the article published suggested he was on the verge of resigning this summer amid mounting policy disputes with the White House. NBC said the tensions came to a head around the time President Donald Trump gave a politicized speech in July to the Boy Scouts of America, an organization Tillerson once led.

NBC also said Tillerson referred to Trump as a “moron” after a July 20 meeting at the Pentagon with members of Trump’s national security team and Cabinet officials. NBC cited three anonymous officials familiar with the incident.

“I’m not going to deal with petty stuff like that,” Tillerson said in a White House press conference.

Sponsored: Proof CNN Covered for Hillary

“This is what I don’t understand about Washington. Again, I’m not from this place. But the places I come from, we don’t deal with that kind of petty nonsense. And it is intended to do nothing but divide people.”

https://youtu.be/uLtjGETOO1c

Trump also commented on the report, tweeting:

While Trump and Tillerson have disagreed on certain issues, Tillerson has never suggested leaving the post.

BREAKING: China’s deadly campaign (sponsored)

This is another assumption by the mainstream media made solely to increase ratings with a punchy, and false headline.

The Associated Press contributed to this article.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down