END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * June 15, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * June 15, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * June 15, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * June 15, 2018

Something to Ponder

Getting There

By Oswald Chambers

Come to Me… —Matthew 11:28

Where sin and sorrow stops, and the song of the saint starts. Do I really want to get there? I can right now. The questions that truly matter in life are remarkably few, and they are all answered by these words— “Come to Me.” Our Lord’s words are not, “Do this, or don’t do that,” but— “Come to me.” If I will simply come to Jesus, my real life will be brought into harmony with my real desires. I will actually cease from sin, and will find the song of the Lord beginning in my life. Have you ever come to Jesus? Look at the stubbornness of your heart. You would rather do anything than this one simple childlike thing— “Come to Me.” If you really want to experience ceasing from sin, you must come to Jesus. Jesus Christ makes Himself the test to determine your genuineness. Look how He used the word come. At the most unexpected moments in your life there is this whisper of the Lord— “Come to Me,” and you are immediately drawn to Him. Personal contact with Jesus changes everything. Be “foolish” enough to come and commit yourself to what He says. The attitude necessary for you to come to Him is one where your will has made the determination to let go of everything and deliberately commit it all to Him. “…and I will give you rest”— that is, “I will sustain you, causing you to stand firm.” He is not saying, “I will put you to bed, hold your hand, and sing you to sleep.” But, in essence, He is saying, “I will get you out of bed— out of your listlessness and exhaustion, and out of your condition of being half dead while you are still alive. I will penetrate you with the spirit of life, and you will be sustained by the perfection of vital activity.” Yet we become so weak and pitiful and talk about “suffering” the will of the Lord! Where is the majestic vitality and the power of the Son of God in that?

Scripture Thought for the Day Mat 11:28-30: "Come to me, all of you who are tired and are carrying heavy loads. I will give you rest. Become my servants and learn from me. I am gentle and free of pride. You will find rest for your souls. Serving me is easy, and my load is light."

Comments
Joel: May God bless you all real good. You are in my prayers Larry and I am expecting a miracle for your illness. Glory to God!
Kathryn: I love the Lord so much and just can’t get enough of Larry’s teaching.
Dick & Dottie: We were certainly blessed by Larry’s courageous newsletter and Wake Up Report. He shared so much of his life and work in developing the unique ministry of Wake Up America Seminars. Truly, we are to not despise nor overlook small beginnings. It’s like a mustard seed that has grown into a worldwide ministry. I am so thankful for a prayer hearing & answering God. He hears our humble but heartfelt prayers to continue his vision & purpose by raising up people like Skip Rash who are using new approaches to continue to reach people with God’s last day message.
Prayer Requests
Tim: Please pray for Tim’s Bible study group. He has a small group of 5 people that are blessed with Larry Wilson’s teachings.
Brenton: Pray for Brenton & his wife as they go through a major transition and make important decisions.
WUAS News
WUAS prison program: Many of you may not be aware that for well over 20 years Wake Up has had a prison program for prisoners to receive Larry Wilson’s books. If you know of a prisoner interested in this program then please have that prisoner write a letter to us at Wake Up for the free book Warning! Revelation is about to be Fulfilled and they will learn about our prison program.
Have the prisoner write to us at our mailing address: Wake Up America Seminars, PO Box 273, Bellbrook, OH 45305
Larry Wilson: We don’t have any new updates for Larry this week. If you haven’t received or read the June 2018 Wake Up Report, then here are the links to give you updates on his condition and his testimony in ministry:
Larry Wilson Letter to Wake Up America Supporters
Larry Wilson’s Tribute to Jesus
Religious Related News
How to Dive into the Context of Scripture
Before Your Next One-on-One
Has Ezekiel 22:30 Come to Pass in America?
Two Areas All Christians Should Watch over in Their Lives
Here’s What It Takes to Be a Real Man
How Helping Others Helps You
The Next Time You Want to Scream, ‘That’s Not Fair!’
Converting Your Fears to Faith
Science Related News
The World’s Most Dangerous Volcanoes
Bud Expected to Weaken to Tropical Depression after Heavy Rains
Drought.gov
With Two Category 4 Eastern Pacific Hurricanes in Four Days, Should We Be Worried about the 2018 Hurricane Season?
The United States Drought Monitor Map
Earthquake World Report & Map
Interactive Hurricane Tracker Map
Delhi’s Air Pollution is Now So Bad It is Literally Off the Charts
Health Related News
Balanced Diet May Lower Cancer Death Risk by More than Half
One-Third of Common Medications Can Make People Depressed
Obesity a Larger Problem in Rural Areas than in Cities
Dogs May Help Soothe Vets with PTSD
US Obesity Rates Rising again
Study: Higher Blood Pressure Increases Risk for Dementia
Research: New Drug Prevents Cancer Cells’ Growth, Survival
Bacteria Laden Kitchen Towels Potential Source for Sickness
Global News
One Company’s Plan to Create Affordable Green Housing in Nigeria
5 Ways to Prepare for an Emergency or Natural Disaster
Why the Happiest Countries are Not Always the Wealthiest Ones
McDonald’s Ditches Plastic Straws in Britain; US Locations to Follow
In Switzerland, Giving Children a Say in Life Changing Conditions
Drought Stricken El Paso County Designated a Primary Disaster Area
In Morocco, Women Find the Recipe for Success and Gainful Employment
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down