END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * February 16, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * February 16, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * February 16, 2018

Post by Harry Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:58 am

Wake Up America Seminars * * February 16, 2018

Something to Ponder

The Discipline of Hearing

By Oswald Chambers

Sometimes God puts us through the experience and discipline of darkness to teach us to hear and obey Him. Song birds are taught to sing in the dark, and God puts us into “the shadow of His hand” until we learn to hear Him (Isaiah 49:2). “Whatever I tell you in the dark…” — pay attention when God puts you into darkness, and keep your mouth closed while you are there. Are you in the dark right now in your circumstances, or in your life with God? If so, then remain quiet. If you open your mouth in the dark, you will speak while in the wrong mood— darkness is the time to listen. Don’t talk to other people about it; don’t read books to find out the reason for the darkness; just listen and obey. If you talk to other people, you cannot hear what God is saying. When you are in the dark, listen, and God will give you a very precious message for someone else once you are back in the light. After every time of darkness, we should experience a mixture of delight and humiliation. If there is only delight, I question whether we have really heard God at all. We should experience delight for having heard God speak, but mostly humiliation for having taken so long to hear Him! Then we will exclaim, “How slow I have been to listen and understand what God has been telling me!” And yet God has been saying it for days and even weeks. But once you hear Him, He gives you the gift of humiliation, which brings a softness of heart— a gift that will always cause you to listen to God now.
Scripture Thought for the Day
Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops. —Matthew 10:27
Comments
Update on Larry Wilson: Thank you so much for your prayers and concerns for Larry. He has lost most of the use of his voice. He has seen four doctors and he saw a fifth this week. Tests are still under way to determine the cause. He hopes to have a diagnosis about a month from now. He continues to work as he is able. He is working on a new video series about Jesus (perhaps you have seen the first two segments on YouTube). He will announce the diagnosis when he is given one. Meanwhile, keep praying!! He really appreciates them!
Joel: A special blessing to you, Larry, for your health. You are in my prayers Brother. God bless you and take care of you.
Nate: Hope everything is going well. I trust Larry is doing fine. Give him my regards.
Prayer Requests
Letty Kincaid: Our friend Sandi Koscak has decided to stop taking cancer treatment and is now under hospice care. May the Lord surround her and Tom with His strength and perfect peace. Please keep them in your prayers.
Wilma: Wilma called in and is so excited to obtain a copy of the Daniel Unlocked for the Final Generation book. She desires to learn all she can about end time events. She is isolated and would love to meet like-minded people. Please pray for her as she studies and that the Lord will bring like-minded people into her life.
Larry Wilson: Please continue to pray for Larry as he continues to undergo testing. It is very challenging to undergo so many tests. Pray that he receives the answers he needs.
WUAS News
New Video!: Larry Wilson has completed the third video in his new series for YouTube. Here is a link to the video:
YouTube: Do You Know…That Jesus Lived as an Angel before He Lived as a Man?
Previous Videos: In case you did not see them, here are the links to the previous videos in this new series:
Part 1: Do You Know…That Jesus is the Creator of the Universe
Part 2: Do You Know . . . That Jesus is the Only Visible God and the Father is Invisible?
Religious Related News
Spiritual Disciplines: Fasting
10 Things You Have to Understand to Experience True Unity
How to Serve Your City when You aren’t a Megachurch
3 Essential Steps to Making Friends at Church
You Weren’t Meant to Fit in With the World – or the Church
How to Conquer Your Sin Problem
How to Spot Imitation Christianity
The Wise Leader: Navigating Ethical Storms
How Christians Used to Fast and Still Do in Some Places
Science Related News
Widespread Damage in Tonga after Category 4 Cyclone Makes Landfall
Wind, Ice and Cold are Making This Olympics Too Wintry
Earthquake Swarm Under Cumbre Vieja Volcano, Canary Islands
Tropical Storm Gita Keeps Strength after Hammering Tonga
Common COPD Meds Linked to Increased Risk of Fracture
5th Anniversary of Chelyabinsk Event, the Biggest Asteroid Airburst Since 1908
4.6 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Southeastern South Korea City
The Weekly Volcanic Activity Report
Health Related News
Fruit Juice Can Influence Slow Weight Gain Over Time, Study Says
Cleveland Clinic Shows Low Rate of CPR Knowledge in US
Kidney Stones becoming More Common among Women
Too Many Patients Know Too Little about their MRI, CT Scans: Study
Extermination Might Not Get Rid of Bed Bugs, Study Shows
Unsafe Water Found in Faucets across the US
Some Patients More Likely to Get Antibiotics They Don’t Need
Common COPD Meds Linked to Increased Risk of Fracture
Global News
Globally, Gas Car Phase-out Gains Momentum
She Believes in Teen Parents & Helps Them Stay in School
Consistency, Wisdom Explains Older Olympians Longevity
Facebook Told to Stop Tracking in Belgium
Red Cross on Korean Peninsula Could Be Preparing for Reunions
Learning to Defuse Islamophobia
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down