END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * February 23, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * February 23, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * February 23, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:35 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * February 23, 2018

Something to Ponder

Do You Really Love Him?

By Oswald Chambers

If what we call love doesn’t take us beyond ourselves, it is not really love. If we have the idea that love is characterized as cautious, wise, sensible, shrewd, and never taken to extremes, we have missed the true meaning. This may describe affection and it may bring us a warm feeling, but it is not a true and accurate description of love. Have you ever been driven to do something for God not because you felt that it was useful or your duty to do so, or that there was anything in it for you, but simply because you love Him? Have you ever realized that you can give things to God that are of value to Him? Or are you just sitting around daydreaming about the greatness of His redemption, while neglecting all the things you could be doing for Him? I’m not referring to works which could be regarded as divine and miraculous, but ordinary, simple human things— things which would be evidence to God that you are totally surrendered to Him. Have you ever created what Mary of Bethany created in the heart of the Lord Jesus? “She has done a good work for Me.” There are times when it seems as if God watches to see if we will give Him even small gifts of surrender, just to show how genuine our love is for Him. To be surrendered to God is of more value than our personal holiness. Concern over our personal holiness causes us to focus our eyes on ourselves, and we become overly concerned about the way we walk and talk and look, out of fear of offending God. “…but perfect love casts out fear…” once we are surrendered to God (1 John 4:18). We should quit asking ourselves, “Am I of any use?” and accept the truth that we really are not of much use to Him. The issue is never of being of use, but of being of value to God Himself. Once we are totally surrendered to God, He will work through us all the time.
Scripture Thought for the Day
She has done a good work for Me. —Mark 14:6
Comments
Dick & Dottie: We will be happy to receive Larry’s latest book he is preparing. We are always amazed at the insight God gives him. Truth is certainly progressive and always fresh and meaningful at the right time. In Christian love & appreciation.
Diana A.: This email is way overdue. I receive an email called the Wake Up Report from you and have been receiving it for many years. I love it. I wait for it and reread each copy. I am now reading an older copy 2012 of “Jesus' existence before he came to earth". Your letters are so informative and with the WORD. I must thank you so much. I am homebound and only wish to receive any other mailings besides this one also. I am ill and you have no way of knowing that. I do not leave the house and all I do most of the day for hours is read Christian newsletters, books, and pamphlets that I receive from only a few ministries that have been so good to me. I just wish I had a copy of Jesus' Crucifixion, I know that there is a timeline and I think you sent me one once. I am extremely organized but being ill, I have it in one of my loose leaves...I have extreme pain in my spinal cord, therefore, bending down gets to me bad. But thank you so very, very, much for all you have sent to me over the years. Bless all of you. God is smiling as you disciple to the world. Your Sister in Christ.
Ben: Sorry to hear you've lost your voice. Will be praying for you.
Felix: We should be praying specifically for healing on behalf of Larry. I am - James 5:15
Prayer Requests
Gail Stevens: Please remember the family of Gail Stevens in your prayers. Gail passed on Feb 20 at the age 91! He, his late wife Virginia and family members have long been friends and supporters of this ministry. May the Comforter be near to these precious people whose hearts are heavy at this time.
Diana A.: Please pray for Diana and her health issues. She has chronic pain in her spinal cord.
Larry Wilson: Please continue to pray for Larry as he continues testing for his diagnosis.
Anonymous: We have had contact with multiple people that have had surgery this week. Please pray for their quick recovery.
WUAS News
New Video!: Larry Wilson has completed the third video in his new series for YouTube. Here is a link to the video:
YouTube: Do You Know…That Jesus Lived as an Angel before He Lived as a Man?
Previous Videos: In case you did not see them, here are the links to the previous videos in this new series:
Part 1: Do You Know…That Jesus is the Creator of the Universe
Part 2: Do You Know . . . That Jesus is the Only Visible God and the Father is Invisible?
Religious Related News
Living a Fruitful Life
Archaeology: Is This the Prophet Isaiah’s Signature?
How to Take Your Relationship with God to the Next Level
Billy Graham 1918-2018
Are You Spiritual or Religious?
The Sad Truth of Our Society’s Ignorance of Hebrews 12:1
The Spirit-Powered Way to Release Your Burdens to God
10 Qualities That Made Billy Graham Great
Billy Graham: The Incredible Impact of One Surrendered Life
Science Related News
The Costs of Waiting for a Volcano to Erupt
Gita Blasts through New Zealand; Several Districts Declare Emergency
Study: Tectonic Plates of Continental Interiors are Less Stable Than Previously Thought
Amateur Astronomer Capture’s Supernova’s First Light
Indonesia’s Volcanic Mt. Sinabung Erupts, Coats Four-Mile Area with Ash
What is Really Scarce in a Water Drought?
Earthquake Swarms are Shaking Yellowstone’s Supervolcano
Earthquakes in Southern Kansas Linked to Oil, Gas Production
Health Related News
Take Early Clinical Trials with a Grain of Salt
More Than a Third of Doctors Feel Burnt Out in Survey
Rotating Night Shifts a Path to Diabetes: Study
Light Physical Activity May Lower Risk of Death in Older Men
Newer MRI May be More Accurate, Easier For Detection of Breast Cancer
Long Hours in Front of the Television May Boost Risk for Blood Clot
Many Parents in the Dark on When Kids Should First See a Dentist
People in US Being Pushed into High Deductible Health Insurance
Global News
The Best Managers – Always – Lead by Example
Hundreds Evacuate Deadly Flash Flooding in South, Midwest
An Australian Laundry Business Has a Mission to Improve Lives of It’s Employees
From Fake News to Fabricated Video, Can We Preserve Our Shared Reality
Dutch Parliament Votes to Recognize Armenian Genocide
What is the Best Way to Help Homeless Communities? Cities & Volunteers Debate
Severe Water Shortage Prompts Cape Town to Ask Tourists to Turn of Taps
Airbnb is Dispatching Inspectors to Thousands of Properties for New ‘Plus’ Program
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down