END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * May 25, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * May 25, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * May 25, 2018

Post by Harry Fri May 25, 2018 8:51 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * May 25, 2018

Something to Ponder

The Explanation For Our Difficulties

By Oswald Chambers

If you are going through a time of isolation, seemingly all alone, read John 17 . It will explain exactly why you are where you are— because Jesus has prayed that you “may be one” with the Father as He is. Are you helping God to answer that prayer, or do you have some other goal for your life? Since you became a disciple, you cannot be as independent as you used to be. God reveals in John 17 that His purpose is not just to answer our prayers, but that through prayer we might come to discern His mind. Yet there is one prayer which God must answer, and that is the prayer of Jesus— “…that they may be one just as We are one…” (John 17:22). Are we as close to Jesus Christ as that? God is not concerned about our plans; He doesn’t ask, “Do you want to go through this loss of a loved one, this difficulty, or this defeat?” No, He allows these things for His own purpose. The things we are going through are either making us sweeter, better, and nobler men and women, or they are making us more critical and fault-finding, and more insistent on our own way. The things that happen either make us evil, or they make us more saintly, depending entirely on our relationship with God and its level of intimacy. If we will pray, regarding our own lives, “Your will be done” (Matthew 26:42), then we will be encouraged and comforted by John 17, knowing that our Father is working according to His own wisdom, accomplishing what is best. When we understand God’s purpose, we will not become small-minded and cynical. Jesus prayed nothing less for us than absolute oneness with Himself, just as He was one with the Father. Some of us are far from this oneness; yet God will not leave us alone until we are one with Him— because Jesus prayed, “…that they all may be one….”

Scripture Thought for the Day

…that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us… —John 17:21

Comments
Sandra: I pray for Larry and you guys—everyday. We may never meet down here but we’ve got a great future ahead.
Gene: I am praying every day! Keep pressing on!
Matthew: Response to prayer request from last week: Bea, the Lord loves you! He just wants you to accept the free gift of salvation that he offers you. Remember the apostle Paul who was Saul and persecuted Christians?! Paul stated that he was the chief of sinners. Rahab was forgiven and saved from sin when she received the spies and helped them. The prison guard who was holding Paul in jail, he and his family were saved too! You are loved! There’s so many stories of redemption throughout scripture! The lord say’s, come to me, all of you that are heavy laden and I will give you rest. My yoke is light and my burden is easy. God loves you and so do I!!! Now is the day of salvation!
Matthew: Response to prayer request from last week for Frances: We pray for the Lords comfort and mighty healing for you to make a swift recovery. Stay strong in the Lord and the power of His Might.
Prayer Requests
Larry Wilson: Please pray for Larry and his family as they go to doctors’ appointments and make important decisions.

Garrett Galloway: Garrett suddenly passed away last Sunday at the age of 43. He left behind his wife, Robyn, 3 school aged children and his beloved family. Pray for his family as they deal with their shock and loss. They are all believers in the Lord and will draw their strength from Him.

Natalia Sanchez: Diana’s (from the WUAS office) mother, Natalia, passed away on May 6th. Please pray for Diana’s father as he adjusts to a life without Natalia and for the rest of the family.
Lylla: Please pray for Lylla’s house to be sold so that she can move into a smaller property that is more manageable. Also, pray that her efforts to share the End Time teachings of Larry Wilson will prove fruitful.
WUAS News
Larry Wilson: Larry has given the latest update on his health and dealing with Bulbar ALS in the June Wake Up Report (WUR), a monthly newsletter sent out via US Postal Service. If you are not on our mailing list, you can still read the WUR on the Wake Up America Website. When you are on the main page of the website, scroll down towards the bottom to the Recent Articles Section. The update will be posted on June 1st.
No More Delay!: We are in the process of ordering the artwork for the book cover for Larry Wilson’s latest book No More Delay! We expect to have the book for sale by the month of August
Religious Related News
Undeniable Signs Your Pastor is Preaching ‘Heresy’
Practical Keys to Keep Your Heart Soft in Hard Seasons
Compelled to Share: Do You Have an Urgency to See Others Know the Love of Jesus
How to Meditate on Scripture and Receive Life-Changing Revelation
Heart Lessons to Help You Move toward Holiness
4 Steps for Good Decision Making
Nigerian Christians are Tired of Terror. Will they Fight Back?
Doubt is Not Unbelief: Evangelicals and the Stigma of Doubt
Science Related News
Oman, Yemen Prepare for Hurricane Strength Cyclone Mekunu
Applying Machine Learning Tools to Earthquake Data Offers New Insights
NOAA Expects Hurricane Season for 2018 to Be Near or Above Normal
Arizona Preparing for California Earthquake Evacuee’s
Tropical Depression Could Form in Gulf of Mexico this Weekend
Earthquake World Report
Here are the Hurricane Names for 2018
Earthquake Recorded in Kunene
Health Related News
Samaritan Ministries Equips 250,000 Members with Tools to ‘Own’ Their Health Care
Start Exercising to Cut Heart Failure Risk
Chiropractic Care Effective, Safe in Easing Lower Back Pain: Study
5 Healthy Tips for Speedy Summer Weight Loss
Toxins in BBQ Fumes Can Be Absorbed through the Skin, Study Shows
Lifelong Exercise Can Slow Aging of Heart & Blood Vessels
One-Third of Adults May Need Blood Pressure Drugs Under New Guidelines
Hawaii Eruptions Cause Health Concerns
Mediterranean Diet Most Popular on US Coasts
Global News
When You’re the One Who Needs Help: Five Ideas
How Hurricane Harvey Increased Houston’s Homeless Population
How to Earthquake Proof Your Home for $50
How Social Media Impacts Teen Suicide
Yemen Declares Disaster after Cyclone Mekunu; Oman in Path Next
How These Women Crochet Sleeping Mats for Homeless People Out of Plastic Bags
As Ebola Outbreak Grows, Congo Puts Public Health Lessons to the Test
In a Nigerian Melting Pot, Living—and Loving—Despite Boko Haram
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down