END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * June 1, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * June 1, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * June 1, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:23 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * June 1, 2018

Something to Ponder

Put God First

By Oswald Chambers

Jesus did not commit Himself to them…for He knew what was in man. —John 2:24-25

Put Trust in God First. Our Lord never put His trust in any person. Yet He was never suspicious, never bitter, and never lost hope for anyone, because He put His trust in God first. He trusted absolutely in what God’s grace could do for others. If I put my trust in human beings first, the end result will be my despair and hopelessness toward everyone. I will become bitter because I have insisted that people be what no person can ever be— absolutely perfect and right. Never trust anything in yourself or in anyone else, except the grace of God. Put God’s Will First. “Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God” (Hebrews 10:9). A person’s obedience is to what he sees to be a need— our Lord’s obedience was to the will of His Father. The rallying cry today is, “We must get to work! The heathen are dying without God. We must go and tell them about Him.” But we must first make sure that God’s “needs” and His will in us personally are being met. Jesus said, “…tarry…until you are endued with power from on high” (Luke 24:49). The purpose of our Christian training is to get us into the right relationship to the “needs” of God and His will. Once God’s “needs” in us have been met, He will open the way for us to accomplish His will, meeting His “needs” elsewhere. Put God’s Son First. “Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me” (Matthew 18:5). God came as a baby, giving and entrusting Himself to me. He expects my personal life to be a “Bethlehem.” Am I allowing my natural life to be slowly transformed by the indwelling life of the Son of God? God’s ultimate purpose is that His Son might be exhibited in me.

Scripture Thought for the Day My son, pay attention to what I say. Listen closely to my words. Don't let them out of your sight. Keep them in your heart. They are life to those who find them. They are health to your whole body.—Proverbs 4:20-22

Comments
Jimmie: We are praying that you continue to fight the good fight of faith. We pray your family is doing well and keeping the faith also.

Charles: Dear Larry, I received your letter concerning your sickness. It is disheartening to hear you have this terrible sickness. You are a true warrior of the Lord and an inspiration to everyone you come in contact with. My prayers are for you and your family. I am amazed at your testimony in your last letter. We have a great God.
Felix: Dear Larry, I am claiming the Lord's promise (Mark 11:24) for your full healing. Reading on June's report about the mailing of "The National Sunday Law Revisited" years past (see link for photo), made me feel so blessed of being one of the 460,000 included. This is how I learned of WUAS. As I have said to you before, you have being a blessing from above to me. You cleared my understanding of Daniel 12 and other prophecies that for years I couldn't accept. Thank you so much my brother, I love you too. Glory is ahead!!

Lillian: Upon learning about Frances Craw’s admittance to a local nursing home due to a broken hip, Lillian went to see & meet Frances for the first time. It was an amazing encouragement for both of them! They both have a tremendous passion to share Bible prophecy with others so they were like two peas in a pod. Lillian wasn’t sure who was more blessed at their meeting.
Prayer Requests
Larry Wilson: Please pray for Larry and his family as they go to doctors’ appointments and make important decisions.
Lillian: Please pray for Lillian’s instructors as she shares Bible prophecy teaching with them.
Lylla: Please pray for Lylla’s house to be sold so that she can move into a smaller property that is more manageable. Also, pray that her efforts to share the End Time teachings of Larry Wilson will prove fruitful.
WUAS News
Larry Wilson: Larry has had a slow, steady decline with Bulbar ALS. He has the most amazing trust & dependence in the Lord. He is still believing in a miracle but is also preparing the ultimate path that Bulbar ALS brings. Larry has received many suggestions for healing his condition. He is so appreciative of the time many are giving to provide information. To date, there has been no documented recovery from Bulbar ALS so if anyone can find at least 2 scientifically documented cases of this type of recovery, then please let Larry know so he can let the ALS clinic know. Larry & his fellow ALS patients would be eager to give it a try. There have been many cases of Bulbar ALS patients taking the naturopathic route to healing. Some treatments may slightly slow down the decline, but most end up leaving their surviving spouse with little to nothing to live on.
No More Delay!: We are in the process of ordering the book cover for Larry Wilson’s latest book No More Delay! We expect to have the book for sale by the month of August
Skip Rash: Skip Rash was inspired by Larry Wilson to create PowerPoint slides depicting the various scriptures, stages and teachings of Larry’s Bible prophecy teachings. Skip learned his skills from Larry, Marty and a through a process of self-teaching. Skip attributes Larry’s amazing patience and careful review of his slides in helping complete these slides & many more in several years. Here are two folders of slides. We will post additional slides in coming weeks.
Skip Rash Slides: 17 Apocalyptic Prophecies
Skip Rash Slides: Deadly Sins
Religious Related News
Chasing Time: Be Intentional in Every Moment
Lord, Deliver Us from Passive-Aggressive Conflicts
4 Steps to Start Moving from Teaching a Crowd to Equipping the Saints
Being Christian in Western Europe
Generation Z, Justice & the Gospel
The Pandemic of Loneliness: The Church Has the Answer
Clutter Gone Wild; Are Christians Sabotaged by Stuff
What is the Difference between Christ & the Antichrist?
Larry Wilson: Who Is the Antichrist and When Will He Come?
What Does the Bible Say about the End Times?
Larry Wilson: End Time Prophecy
Larry Wilson: An Outline of End Time Events Video Series
What Happens after the Tribulation?
Larry Wilson: Preparation for the Great Tribulation
Larry Wilson: Great Tribulation Will be a Test of Character
Larry Wilson: Going Through the Great Tribulation
Science Related News
Alberto’s Rains Bring Dangerous Floods, Mudslides to Central, Eastern US
Earthquakes Archive Worldwide
Global Earthquake Forecast Passes Test
Hawaii Volcano Eruption: How Many People are Killed by Volcanoes?
Hurricane Center Offers New Communication Tools
New Evacuations Ordered as Fast-Flowing Hawaii Lava Blocks Major Escape Route
Hurricane Irma Schooled Orlando Area’s Electric Utilities on Readiness for New Storm Season
When Will This Hawaii Volcano Stop Erupting?
Health Related News
High Blood Pressure Can Increase Medical Costs by the Thousands
Alzheimer’s Disease ‘Markers’ Not a Guarantee for Dementia
American Cancer Society Advises Colorectal Screens at 45, not 50
Healthier Diet May Reduce Hearing Loss in Women
Study: Leave Tablets, Smart Phones Out of Bedroom for Better Sleep
Study: Artificial Sweeteners Have No Effect on Blood Sugar
Study Finds Many Concussion Patients Don’t Follow Up
10-Year Study Shows Obesity Increases Risk of 12 Cancers
Global News
Why Many Silicon Valley Parents are Curbing Their Kids’ Tech Time
Air Force Vet Diagnosed with ALS Raising Awareness while Fighting for Life
Flash Flooding Brings Parts of London & Kent, UK to a Standstill
Hurricane Maria May Have Killed More than 4,600 in Puerto Rico, Study Says
How being Prepared for Hurricane Season Starts with Solar Power in One Puerto Rico Town
What Unites & Divides Urban, Suburban & Rural Communities
America is Changing Demographically; Here’s How Your County Compares
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down