END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * June 22, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * June 22, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * June 22, 2018

Post by Harry Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:05 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * June 22, 2018

Something to Ponder

“Acquainted With Grief”

By Oswald Chambers

He is…a Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. —Isaiah 53:3

We are not “acquainted with grief” in the same way our Lord was acquainted with it. We endure it and live through it, but we do not become intimate with it. At the beginning of our lives we do not bring ourselves to the point of dealing with the reality of sin. We look at life through the eyes of reason and say that if a person will control his instincts, and educate himself, he can produce a life that will slowly evolve into the life of God. But as we continue on through life, we find the presence of something which we have not yet taken into account, namely, sin— and it upsets all of our thinking and our plans. Sin has made the foundation of our thinking unpredictable, uncontrollable, and irrational. We have to recognize that sin is a fact of life, not just a shortcoming. Sin is blatant mutiny against God, and either sin or God must die in my life. The New Testament brings us right down to this one issue— if sin rules in me, God’s life in me will be killed; if God rules in me, sin in me will be killed. There is nothing more fundamental than that. The culmination of sin was the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, and what was true in the history of God on earth will also be true in your history and in mine— that is, sin will kill the life of God in us. We must mentally bring ourselves to terms with this fact of sin. It is the only explanation why Jesus Christ came to earth, and it is the explanation of the grief and sorrow of life.

Scripture Thought for the Day

Romans 6:15-18 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? By no means! Don’t you know that when you offer yourselves to someone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness? But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you have come to obey from your heart the pattern of teaching that has now claimed your allegiance. You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Comments
Aleen: I have received your Wake Up Report a long time. I am sorry to hear about the illness you are experiencing right now but I pray it won’t last. You have helped me and many others with your writings. Never underestimate the Lord because he is still in charge. Take care and remember that God is in control. Love to you and your family.
Jeffrey: Hello brother Larry & ministry family, all praises to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! I pray that our heavenly Father will continue to bless all of you and your ministry over and above the norm. Hang in there Larry. Be faithful unto the end and you shall receive the crown of life. It is well worth looking forward to.
Debbie: Please give Larry & Shirley my love & tell them they are in my thoughts & prayers. Thanks so much!!
Cathy: Your June letter and WUR are exceptionally wonderful and amazing to me to read and understand. Thank you for those and for the cumulative impact your teachings have made on my life. Very profound!
Mary: Please tell Larry I am praying for him and that I will do my part in keeping the Word and Larry’s teachings alive.
Prayer Requests
Tim & Carol: Tim and Carol called into the office today share their appreciation of the prayers of the Wake Up America family. They have been inviting and praying for additional people to attend. This week they received an answer to prayer. They had two people agree to attend for the first time at tonight’s, Friday, study. Pray that these two new people do show up and that the group as a whole grows in the knowledge of the scriptures on Bible prophecy. Tim is most grateful that Larry has taught him how to study the Bible.
Larry Wilson: Please keep Larry Wilson on your daily prayer list. His deterioration is very gradual but it is there. He thanks each and every one of you for your prayers.
Brenton & Jean: Pray that they are able to find buyers for their business.
WUAS News
Larry Wilson’s New Book No More Delay: No More Delay is at the printers and we are anticipating a print and delivery date for the books.
Religious Related News
Why Every Believer Desperately Needs a Spiritual Father?
The God Who Overpowers Childhood Trauma
Church Size…Our Personal Preferences are Not Universal Truths
Why Satan Targets Fathers
Leading Well: 3 Tips for Leaders on Delivering an Unpopular Message Well
The Gospel in Major City Centers
Your Matthew 13:9 Secret to Listening Well
What Young Adults in 100 Countries Think of Religion
Science Related News
Days of Torrential Rain Lead to Texas’ Worst Flooding Since Hurricane Harvey
6.1 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Japan
US Calls for Asteroid-Impact Plan
What Makes Volcanoes Dangerous?
The Entire Habitat is Gone: Hawaii’s Natural Wonders Claimed by Lava
America isn’t Ready to Handle a Catastrophic Asteroid Impact, New Report Warns
Forecast Predicts Below-Average Hurricane Activity
After Volcano Eruption: Guatemalan’s Lead Their Own Disaster Recovery
The List of Hurricane Names for the 2018 Season
Preparing for the Asteroid Apocalypse
Health Related News
Habits that Lead to Cancer, Disease Can Be Corrected with Lifestyle Changes
Video: How to Eat Healthy in Under 8 Minutes
Blood Sample May be Able to Show if People Follow Diet
Vitamin D May Guard against Colon Cancer
Florid Teen First Case of Mosquito-Borne Virus
Toxic Plant that Burns Skin, Causes Blindness Spreading in US
Study: Stroke Victims Regain More Limb Use with Dual Therapy Approach
Severe Stress May Send Immune System into Overdrive
Global News
CVS Launches Nationwide Prescription Delivery
Banking Experts: Cryptocurrencies Can’t Work as Real Money
Sunrise at Stonehenge Marks Longest Day of the Year, Start of Summer
Canada to Regulate Opioid Ads after Regular Spike in Overdose Deaths
Algeria Shuts Down Internet to Prevent Cheating on Exams
Restaurant in China Shuttered after All-You-Can-Eat Promotion Backfires
Only 100 Nuclear Bombs Needed to Cause Catastrophe around the World
These 2 Franchisee’s in Puerto Rico Survived Hurricane Maria and Lived to Tell What They Learned
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down