END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * July 20, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * July 20, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * July 20, 2018

Post by Harry Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:54 am

Wake Up America Seminars * * July 20, 2018

Something to Ponder

Change must start in the home and at the local church

“Ninety-nine percent of the energy, investment, and activism is spent on the reaction side to broken male culture, with no attempts on anyone’s part to actually go after the man himself. That is why we desperately need a church-driven social movement that helps men to get into a relationship with God, get healthy as a man, get strong as a believer, and get going into his community. Do that and you take away demand. You deal with the source and deliver hope that goes beyond relief to sustainable generational impact. Do that in combination with the other efforts, then we can begin to use the word ‘solution.’ Helping victims of broken male culture is not the solution. When the world sees changed men with strong identities that are able to rise above the cultural behaviors producing suffering in the community, that will be the time we can truly celebrate.”

When a man’s character and conduct become healthy, it changes things. Most directly, the women and children connected to his life and choices suffer less and develop better. Fewer literal and emotional orphans fall prey to cultural predators who exploit their loneliness, needs, and insecurities for evil purposes. Negative generational and cultural cycles of chaos, dysfunction, and destruction are interrupted. In the crudest analysis, when men have the capacity and power to act in the interests of others versus solely acting in the interest of themselves, the foundational infrastructures of societies and nations improve. Wherever these men go, their characters go with them. Professional, political, social, and religious infrastructures become the beneficiaries of well-formed men; as a consequence, those same organizations become less corrupt and produce fewer cynics.

Excerpt from a book by Kenny Luck, Dangerous Good: The Coming Revolution of Men Who Care

Scripture Thought for the Day

Matthew 12:35
A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

Comments
Greetings from SD. I know that you are ill, Larry, but I am praying for you every day. We need you. We need your message. It is clear and concise. You make the Bible come to life!! It is amazing. I am so sad that you are ill. I don't understand why? Why would God allow you to be taken from us?? So many people need to hear you.
Ray: Your ministry has meant so much to me and my family we will always be indebted to you. We pray for you and trust Gods infinite wisdom and ways Hope to see you again one sunny day.
Brenda: I read the bible a lot and have begun to study prophecy and I just happened to go to your web page. Many people do not believe the church will go through the tribulation and I can’t understand why! I think it may be because they don't ask GOD for Wisdom and Understanding and they don't read their bible enough.
Prayer Requests
Terry: Terry’s friend Shelly is in the hospital after having surgery. Please pray for a quick recovery.
Larry Wilson: Despite having Bulbar ALS, Larry Wilson has been tremendously blessed with all the love shown to him by all of his friends and family. You are all included in this group. Thank you for your kindness and love. Please continue to pray for Larry.
Concho: Please pray for Concho in dealing with her neighbor. Her neighbor is very difficult to deal with. Pray that the Holy Spirit would touch her neighbor's heart and that through Concho’s trust in Christ, the neighbor might come to know the Lord as his savior.
WUAS News
Larry Wilson’s Wake Up Report (WUR) & Book Archive: As we stated last week, we have updated the WUR & Book Archive. It is available on DVD for $5.00. Please feel free to call in and order your copy! For those that don’t know, you can also download all of these files from the Wake Up America website. We have a full webpage of downloadable articles, books and charts by Larry Wilson titled Bible Prophecy by Topic. Here are a few links to files that are on the DVD:
2000-2018 Daystar & Wake Up Report Articles PDF
2000-2016 Miscellaneous Bible Studies PDF
Jesus’ Final Victory book on PDF
Skip Rash: Thanks’ to Skip Rash, we have available for free use hundreds of Bible prophecy slides. Please feel free to use these for your Bible study groups and let us know how you utilize them.
War over Worship
Tribulation Timeline
Religious Related News
New Report: American’s Crave More Time in the Bible
Choosing Jesus as Your Teacher
How to Be a Spiritual Parent
Study: US Churches Exclude Children with Autism, ADD/ADHD
Mass Exodus from the Church: Percentage of Young Adults with No Religious Affiliation Has Nearly Quadrupled Since 1986
Putting Evangelism into Your Lifestyle
The Deadliest Place in the World to Be a Christian
Evangelism: Just Do Something
Science Related News
Mild Earthquake Shakes Mexico City
UN Report Urges Nations to Take Better Care of World’s Forests
Tropics Take a Holiday with No Florida Hurricane Activity in Sight
More than a Quarter of the Globe is Controlled by Indigenous Groups
2018 Hurricane Season is Here; Now is the Time to Prepare
Kilauea Volcano is Literally Reshaping Hawaii
Scientists Discover World’s Oldest Colors
What Exactly is a Hurricane?
Health Related News
FDA Looks to Make More Prescription Drugs Available Over-the-Counter
How You Can Say Goodbye to Sugar for Good
New Therapy Extends ALS Survival, Reverses Neuromuscular Damage in Animals
Your Colossians 3:2 Secret for Breaking Your Addiction to Food
Study Finds Why Men Recover More Quickly from Flu
Scientists Develop Blood Test for Early Melanoma Detection
CDC: Liver Cancer Death Rate Up 43% since 2000
Obesity Adds to Problems from Traumatic Brain Injury
Global News
Colleges Ask for a Share of Future Salary in Lieu of Loans
Boys Rescued from Thailand Cave Leave Hospital
Japanese Heat Wave Kills Dozens, Hospitalizes Thousands
Iowa Tornadoes Hit Unexpectedly, Causing Damage & Injuries
South Korea Heatwave Kills 4
Sweden Seeking Foreign Assistance to Combat Raging Wildfires
Yosemite Wildfire Increases to 12,500 Acres
Singapore’s Largest Ever Hacking Accessed Info on 1.5 Million Patients
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down