END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * July 27, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * July 27, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * July 27, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:42 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * July 27, 2018

Something to Ponder

The Way to Knowledge

By Oswald Chambers

If anyone wills to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine… —John 7:17

The golden rule to follow to obtain spiritual understanding is not one of intellectual pursuit, but one of obedience. If a person wants scientific knowledge, then intellectual curiosity must be his guide. But if he desires knowledge and insight into the teachings of Jesus Christ, he can only obtain it through obedience. If spiritual things seem dark and hidden to me, then I can be sure that there is a point of disobedience somewhere in my life. Intellectual darkness is the result of ignorance, but spiritual darkness is the result of something that I do not intend to obey. No one ever receives a word from God without instantly being put to the test regarding it. We disobey and then wonder why we are not growing spiritually. Jesus said, “If you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift” (Matthew 5:23-24). He is saying, in essence, “Don’t say another word to me; first be obedient by making things right.” The teachings of Jesus hit us where we live. We cannot stand as impostors before Him for even one second. He instructs us down to the very last detail. The Spirit of God uncovers our spirit of self-vindication and makes us sensitive to things that we have never even thought of before. When Jesus drives something home to you through His Word, don’t try to evade it. If you do, you will become a religious impostor. Examine the things you tend simply to shrug your shoulders about, and where you have refused to be obedient, and you will know why you are not growing spiritually. As Jesus said, “First…go….” Even at the risk of being thought of as fanatical, you must obey what God tells you.

Scripture Thought for the Day
John 7:16-18 Jesus answered, “My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me. Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own. Whoever speaks on their own does so to gain personal glory, but he who seeks the glory of the one who sent him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him…”

Comments
Jon: To me one of the finest aspects of your ministry has been your invitation to “come now and reason together.” You have invited one and all to examine your insights and convictions to see whether they make sense. You’re calm, rational, reasoned articulate approach has encouraged each individual to know why they believe what they do. Thank you for the contribution you have made to my life. I will always appreciate your willingness to reach out and your concern for people.
Caroline: I don’t understand why God is allowing this. We need your voice, we need your message and your knowledge. No one explains the Bible like you. I am praying for a miracle. I pray every day for you and your wife. May God give you strength and courage each day, and I will continue to pray for your health.
Prayer Requests
Terry: Terry’s friend Shelly is in the hospital after having surgery. Please pray for a quick recovery.
Larry Wilson: Despite having Bulbar ALS, Larry Wilson has been tremendously blessed with all the love shown to him by all of his friends and family. You are all included in this group. Thank you for your kindness and love. Please continue to pray for Larry.
Concho: Please pray for Concho in dealing with her neighbor. Her neighbor is very difficult to deal with. Pray that the Holy Spirit would touch her neighbor's heart and that through Concho’s trust in Christ, the neighbor might come to know the Lord as his savior.
WUAS News
Larry Wilson’s Wake Up Report (WUR) & Book Archive: As we stated last week, we have updated the WUR & Book Archive. It is available on DVD for $5.00. Please feel free to call in and order your copy! For those that don’t know, you can also download all of these files from the Wake Up America website. We have a full webpage of downloadable articles, books and charts by Larry Wilson titled Bible Prophecy by Topic. Here are a few links to files that are on the DVD:
2000-2018 Daystar & Wake Up Report Articles PDF
2000-2016 Miscellaneous Bible Studies PDF
Jesus’ Final Victory book on PDF
Skip Rash: Thanks’ to Skip Rash, we have available for free use hundreds of Bible prophecy slides. Please feel free to use these for your Bible study groups and let us know how you utilize them.
War over Worship
Tribulation Timeline
Religious Related News
Why Public Intellectuals Need Their Ivory Towers
How to Evaluate a Sermon with 5 Questions
10 Ways the Church Turns Off the Next Generation
Singles: A Vital Part of Our Church, Part One
Pastor, Take a Vacation for the Good of Your Church
The World’s Next Religious Freedom Success Story: Uzbekistan?
7 Ways to Create a Faith-Filled Workspace
5 Reasons Why God Isn’t Answering Your Prayers
Getting Ready for College
Science Related News
7 Ideas for Improving Bible Engagement in Your Church
Total Lunar Eclipse to Be Visible for Record Amount of Time
Entire Pacific Island Faces Complete Evacuation
Pollution Makes Trees More Vulnerable to Drought
The Devastating Earthquake that Brought the World Together
Earthquake World Report
NASA Satellite Image Shows Lava Flow from Hawaii Volcano
This May Be the Most Dangerous US Volcano
Health Related News
Opioids Given Too Easily to Children, Study Says
7 Reasons We Struggle with Gluttony
Brains Structure Likely Just as Unique as Fingerprints
Study Finds Gaps in Screening of Kids for Developmental Delays
FDA Approves First Drug to Treat Smallpox
New Guidelines Mean 795,000 More US Kids Have High Blood Pressure
Can You Eat Your Way to Better Control of Asthma?
CDC: 1 in 9 US Adults over 45 Reports Memory Problems
Study: Depression during Pregnancy May Be More Common Today
Global News
More Seniors Working in South Korea, Stats Show
Chiyo Miyako, Worlds Oldest Person Dies at 117
Myanmar Floods Force More than16,000 from their Homes
Wildfire Explodes into Northern California Community
Record Heat Starting Major Wildfires across Israel
Loas Dam Collapses: 25,000 Cambodians Evacuated
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down