END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * August 17, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * August 17, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * August 17, 2018

Post by Harry Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:46 am

Wake Up America Seminars * * August 17, 2018

Something to Ponder

The Discipline of the Lord

By Oswald Chambers

My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him. —Hebrews 12:5

It is very easy to grieve the Spirit of God; we do it by despising the discipline of the Lord, or by becoming discouraged when He rebukes us. If our experience of being set apart from sin and being made holy through the process of sanctification is still very shallow, we tend to mistake the reality of God for something else. And when the Spirit of God gives us a sense of warning or restraint, we are apt to say mistakenly, “Oh, that must be from the devil.” “Do not quench the Spirit” (1 Thessalonians 5:19), and do not despise Him when He says to you, in effect, “Don’t be blind on this point anymore— you are not as far along spiritually as you thought you were. Until now I have not been able to reveal this to you, but I’m revealing it to you right now.” When the Lord disciplines you like that, let Him have His way with you. Allow Him to put you into a right-standing relationship before God. “…nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him.” We begin to pout, become irritated with God, and then say, “Oh well, I can’t help it. I prayed and things didn’t turn out right anyway. So I’m simply going to give up on everything.” Just think what would happen if we acted like this in any other area of our lives! Am I fully prepared to allow God to grip me by His power and do a work in me that is truly worthy of Himself? Sanctification is not my idea of what I want God to do for me— sanctification is God’s idea of what He wants to do for me. But He has to get me into the state of mind and spirit where I will allow Him to sanctify me completely, whatever the cost (see 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24).

Scripture Thought for the Day
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (NIV)
May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.

Comments
Ralph: Thanks for the offer of the free book, on end time prophecy. I am praying that the Lord will raise up an army of bold, sanctified saints to proclaim His gospel under the power of His Holy Spirit!

Doug: Hi all, just wanted to let everyone at WUAS know of the wonderful job you’re doing. I found your ministry around six months ago. I was in search of the truth and I believe that through you, I’ve found it. Thank you all, especially Larry. I have read many of your books, articles, and watched most of your videos. I have found that the way YouTube works, it can really mix up and get your seminars all out of order, especially the video series I have found you have to search for the exact name and title in a series and save it. Do you have a list of just the videos? I try to share them with people but they get frustrated with YouTube’s way of organizing files. Just trying to come up with some easy way to get the message out there for those who have difficulty with YouTube. Thanks again, Doug
Answer to this question: Thank you for contacting us. YouTube does list the video series by program, but they don't make it very easy to find the listings. Perhaps the easiest way to find the various series' is to access them from the www.wake-up.org website. If you highlight "Seminars" in the main menu, you can then click on "Video" in the submenu and it will take you to a page where almost all of the YouTube videos are listed.
You can click the following link to go directly to the page: https://www.wake-up.org/video-series-list If you click on one of the video link buttons, it will take you to a YouTube listing of all the videos in that series.
K: Wilson, Thank you so much for this informative and in-depth explanation. I was physically attacked today by a woman I do not know and have never seen before. It happened on the public transportation bus I was riding. I was bidding a coworker a good weekend when out of nowhere I felt a tap on my forehead. I was instantly angry and immediately got up to approach her, ready to beat her badly. Standing face to face, I threatened and cursed at her as I grabbed her shoulder and squeezed as hard as I could. I was filled with rage at the audacity she had to touch me. Something occurred to me in that rage, however, and it felt like a million thoughts were running my mind, i.e., my family, my job, the possibility that I could hurt her more than I wanted, the possibility that I could go to jail, and that she seemed to be possessed by a demon. Her eyes had an emptiness to them. I told her if she touched me once more I would kill her. Sadly, I meant every one of those words when they came out. However, something else happened right after they were uttered. My anger dissipated and there we were staring each other down. She trying to be defiant hoping I would back down and me feeling a host of emotions while going through all possible outcomes of the situation. I don't know what she saw in my eyes, but there was shift in hers before she picked up her bag and walked out the back door. I understood what I had just encountered and that I passed a grand test, one of which I haven't faced in over two decades. I truly believe she was demon possessed and was completely controlled by it. Another lady on the bus who had witnessed the incident confirmed that she was on drugs and usually goes around hitting or tapping people out of the blue. I prayed for forgiveness for my reaction, words, and squeezing her shoulder because I knew that I should not have reacted that way. Yet, I am human and that was a natural reaction to being attacked unexpectedly. I also prayed for her to be released from the demon that is controlling her. Your explanation has put things in better perspective for me. I am grateful and happy to have come upon this page. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. God bless you. Note: Read the article this comment was referring to: How Does a Person become Demon Possessed?
Prayer Requests
Evelyn: Please pray that Evelyn finds a place to live. She is living in her SUV.
Karen: Please pray for Karen who believes she may be demon possessed (or oppressed). Pray that she would understand the true state of her condition and come to understand how to overcome her situation.
WUAS News
Wake Up America Seminars on Social Media: For those of you that don’t know. WUAS is on multiple social media platforms! Here are a few of the links for you to save and follow:
WUAS Facebook page
WUAS Pinterest Page
WUAS on YouTube
No More Delay book!: Thank you to all who have been patiently anticipating Larry’s latest book No More Delay! The official release date for this book is on September 1st. For those of you on the Wake Up Report mailing list, keep an eye out for the next mailing at the end of August for a special surprise and details on our next book sale!
Religious Related News
In Our Mess, We are Still the Wanted Ones
You Have a Purpose. He needs You Ready
The Healing of Willow Creek Church
Show Them How to Live for Christ
The World Isn’t Looking for a Bigger Church, They Want a Better Church
Renewing Your Church: The Power of Revitalization
At Home with God
Necessary Conversations: The Church, Suicide and Mental Health
Science Related News
Tropical Storm Lane Forecast to Turn into Major Hurricane in Central Pacific
Why the Atlantic Hurricane Season is So Different Right Now Compared to a Year Ago
As San Francisco Grows, So Does the Earthquake Risk
Strong Earthquake Strikes Off Alaska
Severe Monsoon in Southern India
Asteroid Discovered after It Makes Closest Flyby of the Year
Hurricane Forecasters Track Ernesto and New Tropical Wave in Atlantic
Disaster Preparedness Guide: Wildfires
Health Related News
Lack of Exercise Can Boost Cancer Risk
Research: Phone Presence Can Hurt Experience of Dining Out
New AI System Can Screen for Neurological Illness in Seconds
CDC: 1 in 4 Adults Have a Disability that Impacts Daily Life
Global Aid Programs Shortchange Teen Health Needs: Study
CDC: Wearing Contacts during Sleep May Risk Serious Eye Damage
Weak Grip Can Signal Future Health Trouble for Adults, Children
Diet Moderate in Carbs Could Be Key to Longer Life
Global News
Vienna Tops List of World’s Most Livable Cities
Severe Rain Headed for Northeast after Killing 2 in Midwest
New Zealand to Ban Single-Use Plastic Bags
Canada’s Inflation Rate Rises 3%, Highest Level Since 2011
The Power of Water
New Zealand Bans Foreigners from Buying Existing Houses
Severe Flooding from Indian Monsoon
If the World Ate the USDA Recommended Diet, There Wouldn’t Be Enough Land to Grow It
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down