END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * August 24, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * August 24, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * August 24, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:32 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * August 24, 2018

Something to Ponder

Christ-Awareness By Oswald Chambers

…and I will give you rest. —Matthew 11:28

Whenever anything begins to disintegrate your life with Jesus Christ, turn to Him at once, asking Him to re-establish your rest. Never allow anything to remain in your life that is causing the unrest. Think of every detail of your life that is causing the disintegration as something to fight against, not as something you should allow to remain. Ask the Lord to put awareness of Himself in you, and your self-awareness will disappear. Then He will be your all in all. Beware of allowing your self-awareness to continue, because slowly but surely it will awaken self-pity, and self-pity is satanic. Don’t allow yourself to say, “Well, they have just misunderstood me, and this is something over which they should be apologizing to me; I’m sure I must have this cleared up with them already.” Learn to leave others alone regarding this. Simply ask the Lord to give you Christ-awareness, and He will steady you until your completeness in Him is absolute. A complete life is the life of a child. When I am fully conscious of my awareness of Christ, there is something wrong. It is the sick person who really knows what health is. A child of God is not aware of the will of God because he is the will of God. When we have deviated even slightly from the will of God, we begin to ask, “Lord, what is your will?” A child of God never prays to be made aware of the fact that God answers prayer, because he is so restfully certain that God always answers prayer. If we try to overcome our self-awareness through any of our own commonsense methods, we will only serve to strengthen our self-awareness tremendously. Jesus says, “Come to Me…and I will give you rest,” that is, Christ-awareness will take the place of self-awareness. Wherever Jesus comes He establishes rest— the rest of the completion of activity in our lives that is never aware of itself.

Scripture Thought for the Day

Mat 11:28 "Come to me, all of you who are tired and are carrying heavy loads. I will give you rest.

Comments
Jeffrey: Hello Brother Larry & Ministry family!! All praises to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I got your book No More Delay. I truly thank you for it. Continue to do God’s will and may God bless you real good and grant you all the desires of your heart.
Dick & Dottie: We certainly appreciate all your faithful labors especially during these challenging times of Larry’s battles & change of roles.
Nate: Hope everything is going well. Praying for Larry and his family.
Prayer Requests
Evelyn: Please pray that Evelyn finds a place to live. She is living in her SUV.
Karen: Please pray for Karen who believes she may be demon possessed (or oppressed). Pray that she would understand the true state of her condition and come to understand how to overcome her situation.
WUAS News
No More Delay book!: Those of you that receive the Wake Up Report will be pleasantly surprised to receive a copy of the No More Delay book! We also advertised the prices for the No More Delay books:
5 books for $15.00
1 case of 30 books for $50.00
1 book for $5.00
Daniel Unlocked for the Final Generation sale!: We are selling slightly damaged Daniel Unlocked books for the cost of shipping. Here are the sale prices:
7 books for $6.00
11 books for $8.00
1 case of 30 books for $50.00
Religious Related News
What to Do When You Need Jesus to Recharge Your Batteries
What Paul & Silas Can Teach Us about Rejoicing in Jesus through Our Pain
How You Can Tell if Your Friendship is Healthy
How to Avoid the Folly of the Pharisees
When You’re Wrestling with Trust, 3 Truths to Help You Win the Battle
How to Convince People to Get Involved in Small Groups
Why Zika and Other Viruses Don’t Disprove the Goodness of God
Why We Stopped Taking Attendance at Our Church for Awhile
Science Related News
2 Typhoons Target Japan, South Korea
Hawaii’s Kilauea Volcano Eruptions Appear to be Over, or at Least on Pause
7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Venezuela
Hurricane Lane on Course for Collision with Hawaii
Air Pollution Shortens Global Life Expectancy by at Least a Year
Hurricane Lane Lumbers Close to Oahu
Hurricane Lane Now Drenching Hawaii Downgraded to Category 3 Storm
Major Earthquake Strikes Near Fiji, Indonesian Island
Health Related News
Method Developed to Test New Parkinson’s Therapies
WHO: Measles Levels in Europe Surge to Record Level
Despite Increased Public Awareness, Opioid Epidemic Continues to Rise
Doctors Discover New Type of Multiple Sclerosis
Study: High Concentrations of Heavy Metals Found in Baby Foods
Antibiotic Side Effects Send 70,000 Children to the ER Each Year
Strawberries Could Reduce Colon Inflammation
Spine Stimulation May Help Patients Regain Control of Bladder
Global News
South Korea’s Fertility Rate Hits Record Low
Saudi Arabia Seeks to Execute First Woman
Flash Floods in Southern Italy
City Releases Extensive ‘Hurricane & Tropical Storm Preparedness’ Guide
Nuns among 12 Arrested in Scotland Orphanage Abuse Inquiry
Hawaiian Residents Prepare for Hurricane Lane
South Korea on Alert as Typhoon Soulik Arrives
Communication Providers Prepare Services for Hurricane
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down