END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * July 7, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * *  July 7, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * July 7, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:33 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * *  July 7, 2017

New Video!!

Larry Wilson has created a new video! It is based on his latest Wake Up Report series on Demonic Possession. This video is the first of 3 videos. As the other two videos are completed we will post them on YouTube. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to receive email updates. Click on the video title to go directly to YouTube:

https://youtu.be/FD4YGRGKrsY

Demons Knew Who Jesus Was. Jewish Leaders Did Not – How Demons Take Control Of People (1 of 3)

Scripture Thought for the Day

Eph 1:3-9 (NIV) Give praise to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He has blessed us with every spiritual blessing. Those blessings come from the heavenly world. They belong to us because we belong to Christ. God chose us to belong to Christ before the world was created. He chose us to be holy and without blame in his eyes. He loved us. So he decided long ago to adopt us as his children. He did it because of what Jesus Christ has done. It pleased God to do it. All those things bring praise to his glorious grace. God freely gave us his grace because of the One he loves. We have been set free because of what Christ has done. Through his blood our sins have been forgiven. We have been set free because God's grace is so rich. He poured his grace on us by giving us great wisdom and understanding. He showed us the mystery of his plan. It was in keeping with what he wanted to do. It was what he had planned through Christ.

Comments

Occasionally we will post comments/questions and replies from our YouTube channel and Facebook page
           YouTube: Hi Larry, I'm very interested in end times prophesy, but I think it's a pretty complicated and somewhat confusing subject. But what's your view regarding the 7 year tribulation period and the millennium kingdom. So far it seems to me that the conventional view, if you will, is that this is going to occur sometime in the future. Some say its right around the corner. But who can say. Anyway, if you could comment on this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks and God bless. Johnny B.

Hi Johnny B: Thank you for the comment and questions. This is such a vast topic that I can’t possibly answer them in the comment section of Youtube. However, if you will start at the links provided you can see how and why I’ve come to the conclusions I have. I’ve written and videoed much on these topics. It’s all there if you can take the time to read / watch what I’ve done. Press on!
               Larry Wilson: The Great Tribulation
               Larry Wilson: Are People on Earth During the Millenium
   Dick & Dottie: It's amazing to me how Larry continues to expand our understanding in the study on the Trinity. What a blessing! You think you understand a topic and then discover you are in grade school.

Prayer Request

Gary: Please keep Gary in your prayers. He is homeless in Florida. He has been homeless for the last year. He has an opportunity to live with either of his daughters and will not take it since he does not want to be a burden. Pray that hope will be restored in his heart once again and that he will not allow his past to define his future.

Religious Related News

The Heart of a Disciple
   Servant Leaders Must Die to Self in Order to Serve
   3 Ways to Prevent Bible Study Dropouts: What Really Keeps Us Engaged in the Studying of Scripture
   How is God Working through You at Work?
   Wife, Your Attitude Can Either Reinforce or Hinder Your Husband
   Buffet Discipleship: Picking & Choosing in Unbiblical Proportions
   Perseverance Through Trials
   What the Single in Your Pew Needs from You

Science Related News

6.5 Magnitude Quake in Central Philippines
   Climate Scientists Predict Wet Future for California
   Volcano Forecast? New Technique Could Better Predict Eruptions

Tropical Depression Develops in Atlantic Ocean
   Montana Earthquake Smashes Bottles, Jolts Everyone Awake
   Tree Rings Help Scientists Pinpoint Date of Volcanic Eruption in Iceland

Pesticides Pose Deadly Threat to Bees
   The Massive Volcano That Scientists Can't Find

Health Related News

Study: Doctors Discarding Healthy Kidneys that Could Save Lives
   Simple Ways to Integrate Faith with Your Fitness Plan
   CDC: Teen Birth Rate Drops to an All Time Low
   Probiotics May Not Prevent Infection in Babies
   Smoking Skyrockets in Movies Aimed at Young People
   Study: Falls Lead to Decline in Seniors
   Simple Test Can Predict Bladder Cancer Recurrence
   Study Finds Exercise Level is in the Eyes of the Beholder

Global News

In South Sudan, Preparing a Young Generation for a Young Country's Future
   Zimbabwe: Benefits of a Forgotten Farming Method Realized during Drought
   Gender Omitted for First Time on Canadian Baby's Birth Certificate
   Why Millenials aren't Patriotic
   Women Take Southern India's Drought into their Own Hands, One Shovel at a Time

A Helping Hand for Young Mothers in Poverty
   More Families Fleeing Central America Leads to Refugee Resettlement in Mexico
   How Do We Communicate with Winsome Persuasion in our Hostile Culture?

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations does not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.
Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org

WUAS Email Address
Email: wuas@wake-up.org

WUAS Web Site

www.wake-up.org

Mailing Address
    Wake Up America Seminars, Inc.

PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305

Phone Number: (937) 848-3322 – Order Desk: (800) 475-0876

Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs

8 am to 3 pm, Friday