END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * July 21, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * *  July 21, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * July 21, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * July 21, 2017

Something to Ponder

The Doorway to the Kingdom

by Oswald Chambers

Beware of thinking of our Lord as only a teacher. If Jesus Christ is only a teacher, then all He can do is frustrate me by setting a standard before me I cannot attain. What is the point of presenting me with such a lofty ideal if I cannot possibly come close to reaching it? I would be happier if I never knew it. What good is there in telling me to be what I can never be— to be “pure in heart” (Matthew 5:Cool, to do more than my duty, or to be completely devoted to God? I must know Jesus Christ as my Savior before His teaching has any meaning for me other than that of a lofty ideal which only leads to despair. But when I am born again by the Spirit of God, I know that Jesus Christ did not come only to teach— He came to make me what He teaches I should be. The redemption means that Jesus Christ can place within anyone the same nature that ruled His own life, and all the standards God gives us are based on that nature.

The teaching of the Sermon on the Mount produces a sense of despair in the natural man— exactly what Jesus means for it to do. As long as we have some self-righteous idea that we can carry out our Lord’s teaching, God will allow us to continue until we expose our own ignorance by stumbling over some obstacle in our way. Only then are we willing to come to Him as paupers and receive from Him. “Blessed are the poor in spirit….” This is the first principle in the kingdom of God. The underlying foundation of Jesus Christ’s kingdom is poverty, not possessions; not making decisions for Jesus, but having such a sense of absolute futility that we finally admit, “Lord, I cannot even begin to do it.” Then Jesus says, “Blessed are you…” (Matthew 5:11). This is the doorway to the kingdom, and yet it takes us so long to believe that we are actually poor! The knowledge of our own poverty is what brings us to the proper place where Jesus Christ accomplishes His work.
Scripture Thought for the Day

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.—Matthew 5:3

Comments

Ward: Ward & Doris have been mailing a copy of An Outline for End Time Events DVD, a Creation to Recreation Chart and a letter to all of their friends and family. One of their friends was so excited about the DVD that he shared it with one of his friends.
We have received countless "Thank You's" to the family that donated free cases of the Warning! books to our mailing list. The recipients were amazed and blessed at this family's generosity. It took less than a week to give them all away. We now have another family donating some additional cases for those on our Wake Up Report mailing list. All that is required to be on the mailing list is to make any purchase of our product.

Prayer Request

Sandi: Please keep Sandi in your prayers. She has been diagnosed with terminal bone cancer. The doctor told her she has 1-3 years with chemo every 3 weeks. She has an amazing trust in the Lord through all of it. Pray for her & her husband, Tom, that they will lean on the Lord's strength and comfort through this challenging time.
Pray for each and every person that was able to receive the free cases of the Warning! books. There are many that are taking them out to give to neighbors, friends, family and anyone who is interested in end times prophecy.

WUAS News

Sandi Koscak will be giving away (including shipping) a variety of books by Larry Wilson. You can contact her at 406-461-3502 or sandi.j.koscak@gmail.com and she will let you know what she has available. Here is a list of some of the books that she has in her inventory:
The Lamb's Book of Life
Jesus' Final Victory
Bible Stories with End Time Parallels
Jesus the Alpha & the Omega
Daniel Unlocked and More!!!

Religious Related News

4 Ways the Gospel Helps Us Live Humbly
The Rise of the Nons: Protestants Keep Ditching Denominations
The Art of Dining Alone
Clutter Gone Wild: Are Christians being Sabotaged by Stuff?
5 Scriptures Your Pastor Wishes You Would Stop Taking Out of Context
How to Start Reading Your Bible
How Jesus Discipled Women
Is It Possible to Put Ourselves Beyond the Reach of God's Mercy?

Science Related News

Greece Earthquake: 2 dead and 300 hurt
Astronauts Grow Cucumbers in Space to Help Scientists Understand Root Growth
Tropical Storm Don Weakens in Carribean
Hubble Spots Phobos Orbiting Mars
Social Media 'Erupts' with Images is Guatamala Volcano Eruption
From China to Brazil, Extreme Weather Hits the Globe
North American Monsoon Storms Fewer but More Extreme
Why This Could be a Very Active Atlantic Hurricane Season
Lightning Can Beat Up Rocks Like an Asteroid Strike

Health Related News

How to be a Good Steward of Your Body?
Research Shows How Physical Exercise Prevents Dementia
More than 100 Million Americans Have Diabetes, Prediabetes
Severe Antisocial Behavior Differs for Boys & Girls
Study Shows Link between Meal Frequency, BMI
Oxygen Therapy Revives Brain of Toddler Who Nearly Drowned
Healthy Lifestyle Can Increase Life Expectancy by 7 Years
Losing Medicaid Tough on People Battling Depression

Global News

Growing Cities Take Proactive Stance against Diverse Threats
Saudi Woman Arrested for Immodesty after Social Media Condemnation
Shawarma Sao Paulo Style? Syrian Refugees Expand Brazilian Palates
Study Finds Inverse Relationship between Foot Traffic & Crime
A Helping Hand for Young Mothers in Poverty

How America Pays for College
She Arrived in Senegal 43 Years Ago - and Is Still Working on Social Issues

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations does not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.
Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org

WUAS Email Address
Email: wuas@wake-up.org

WUAS Web Site

www.wake-up.org

Mailing Address
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc.

PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305

Phone Number: (937) 848-3322 – Order Desk: (800) 475-0876

Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs

8 am to 3 pm, Friday